I need to know what fuse controls the o2 sensors in my car

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
So I replaced them both again and the code comes up a soon as the car starts practically. I was told that the front and rear o2's are the same but if the rears aren't heated and I put them up front that would probably cause the codes right?

zPipes

Established Member
wow man ongoing issue. hope you get it fixed... my check engine light has been on for who knows how long now.. 6,7,8 months? I believe its due to the 02 sensors but I don't have any way of checking what the code is.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
wow man ongoing issue. hope you get it fixed... my check engine light has been on for who knows how long now.. 6,7,8 months? I believe its due to the 02 sensors but I don't have any way of checking what the code is.

You could just take it to autozone or another place like that.

zPipes

Established Member
I thought they charged? Ill do that this week then if its free. Can't hurt to try I suppose.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
Nope totally free, they hope they find something they sell and then sell it to you.

SVT1012

Black on Black on Black
Established Member
Did you ever get this issue fixed? I went back and forth with this the whole entire time I had the car. Nothing worked, I spend lots of $$$ trying to get those damn sensors not to throw a code. Hope you got it worked out.

01bluesnake

Established Member
Just something i noticed i didn't see anyone mention, and hope that they made sure the tune doesn't have adaptive learn disabled, as this will cause the primary o2's to throw codes. I forgot to enable this on mine after tuning and had same issue.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
Did you ever get this issue fixed? I went back and forth with this the whole entire time I had the car. Nothing worked, I spend lots of $$$ trying to get those damn sensors not to throw a code. Hope you got it worked out.

I think I remember you telling me about that. It is still an issue. The car runs great and gets good mileage (about 260 on a full tank, now I have 4.10's though). It has something to do with the heaters not working. Maybe a pcm issue?

Just something i noticed i didn't see anyone mention, and hope that they made sure the tune doesn't have adaptive learn disabled, as this will cause the primary o2's to throw codes. I forgot to enable this on mine after tuning and had same issue.

I posted this up on STL mustangs. Maybe if bob drops by he can answer that but I believe he ran through that the last time I was down there. Actually ill call him now. :rockon:

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
Got all 4 new o2 sensors in the mail today. Hopefully that will take care of the issue.

Just a FYI I got them from a place called autoparts123.com and for all four NGK/NTK it was only $119.65 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread