I Need Twenty 04 L Lug Nuts!!! Yesterday

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
:cuss: I painted my new factory wheels 203cree style, had new hankook's and nitto dr's mounted and balanced, took the 20's off went to put stocker's on and found out I need stock lug nuts:xpl: Now they're just sitting:mj: Anyone have stock lug nuts for me????

Dusten

Established Member
Any local tire shop should have them. I think i paid about 1.50 each at les schwabs

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
Wanna wait till I get em on the L first, wish my nuts worked!!!! painful huh?:xpl: 203Cree, special thanks:bowdown: shit load of work though:beer:

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
I have the acorn style, but I thought that would wallo out the stocker's ending in ruin. Does anyone else use the acorn style on there stocker's????

Bootie

Established Member
The stockers are expensive pieces for sure. I don't know Ron, I'd be afaid to use tapered nuts on the stock wheels. I'd be more comfortable with something with a "flange."

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Dusten said:
Any local tire shop should have them. I think i paid about 1.50 each at les schwabs

NAPA sells a cheap steel replacement for them too. I like my nuts nice & shiny though.

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
How much for el cheapo's ChrisNelson? I've been to my podunk Napa, not puttin down napa, but the kid workin there said he couldn't get them for me. Do you know what that part # is?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread