I Nominate Myself For Post Of The Millenium!

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
nice, but i only looked @ 2 pages. The rest can wait.. maybe ill check it every day of the year? 2 many pages lol

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
i have to say that the USC cheerleaders are REALLY disappointing. In fact, compared to the other squads on there they are plain ugly. Wtf? It's California. You'd think they'd find some better looking broads.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
i have to say that the USC cheerleaders are REALLY disappointing. In fact, compared to the other squads on there they are plain ugly. Wtf? It's California. You'd think they'd find some better looking broads.

Well damn, go to page 3 and check out the buccaneer cheerleaders. Holy crap dude. :eek:

4camwonder

Established Member
tgis reminds me of when a a friend of mine and myself went to disney world and there just happened to be a cheerleading compatition there at the same time.... it was a insight to heaven...

+1 to bringing back memories... ohh and a great thread.

SRV1

Established Member
You know I used to make fun of the guy cheerleaders until you actually think about it what they do with the women, you get to put your hands all over them, toss them around and look at beautiful women all day long! :thumbsup:

James

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
SRV1 said:
You know I used to make fun of the guy cheerleaders until you actually think about it what they do with the women, you get to put your hands all over them, toss them around and look at beautiful women all day long! :thumbsup:

James

+1

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
SRV1 said:

James

yea but..you can do all those things without being a guy cheerleader. granted you might have to lower your standards for what you touch, toss and look at but... :-D

Almo

Established Member
Bla hahahaha... the guys in the back, too funny. :D

Great thread Bass! :rockon:

TX_shocker.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread