I partied too hard and.....

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
And i pissed on my wall next to my bed. My fiancee woke me up this morning and told me that i was gonna clean up the mess I made. I was WTF are you talking about, then the smell hit me. I was like, "It smells like piss right here." She said that i was the reason behing that. I dont remember anything last night. Now i have to go pick up my vette from my friends house since I let her drive me home last night.

homer302

Banned
SWWEEETTTT!

You know you had a good night then. Wonder if she was just sitting there watching you piss going...WTF is this drunken idiot doing??????? LMAO!!!

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Bwaahwwaha!!!!

I once pissed 1/2 way up the stairs. I don't remember doing it, but my buddies GF sure did. She was the poor soul who was helping me up them....

Hope the hangover is going well!

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
SWWEEETTTT!

You know you had a good night then. Wonder if she was just sitting there watching you piss going...WTF is this drunken idiot doing??????? LMAO!!!

She was trying to wake me up. I guess i was sleep pissing. It smelled so bad. No more drinking for me for a while.

homer302

Banned
Bwaahwwaha!!!!

I once pissed 1/2 way up the stairs. I don't remember doing it, but my buddies GF sure did. She was the poor soul who was helping me up them....

Hope the hangover is going well!

My friend walked to his door that goes into the basement once. He opened the door and whipped his stuff out and just went for it right there at the top of the stairs......Hilarious. Hey, they were his stairs? We all looking at each other going, well, it's his shit, who are we to tell me he can't piss on his stairs? :shrug:

Too bad. Now you can't drink AND you are not gonna get any special treatment from her for a while....:nonono:

Sucks man.

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
thats what resolutions are for.. :D to beg mercy and forgiveness for last evening and it's beer induced alcohol-fueled mayhem

endless381

Established Member
Me an my girlfriend were driving to the club an we were running late so I decided to piss in a cup.Well after I got threw pissing I spilt sum of it all over my pants.....Then when I went to pour it out it got all over my hand.....Gah I was pissed!!!Luckly they dryed up before we go to the club

homer302

Banned
Learned that lesson myself on the way home to Ohio one year. Pissed in a bottle and tried to pour it out the window of a moving car. Apparently physics dictates that you can not do that. LOL.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I called into work sick last night due to "bad all you can eat snow crab buffet" had me puking which i wasnt,but boy was i last night and today from the dam alcohol buffet last night!!

mustanginky

Established Member
how the **** do you get so drunk that you end up pissing on a fuggin wall? i hear people talk about doing that sort of stuff all the time and i have drank until i can no longer speak or stand and i've never done something that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread