I received my GT350 yesterday

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
32K, ouch.

Glad to see more people getting their cars and enjoying them even if they're trading from the more powerful GT500

bullittman

Established Member
Thank you.
I drove the GT350 to work the last two days. It is a blast.
Lots of comments and other late model Mustangs slow down or speed up when they see it on the road.
Gotta' have a better look, I guess.

Congrats man, I've just turned 1100 miles this am........Am finding lots of rural roads I did'nt know about around here :rolling: You're comments on the car compared to GT500 are SPOT on, this car engages you all the time.

purtstang

Established Member
And I really, really like it.
Traded in my 2013 GT500 with 65,000 miles on it.

For those of you who have driven a GT500, the difference is night and day.

I'm summing it up this way....
You get into a GT500 to drive it and you feel like you're sort of along for the ride hoping it doesn't bite you in the ass when you least expect it. Turn it and wait to see what happens.

The GT350 (which is obviously not broke in yet) goes exactly where you point it and it does it immediately. You feel completely in control.

:)

Two things I'm bummed about... The Recaros are gone and so is all that gobs and gobs of torque.

FWIW,
Kirby

Im assuming you did not get the track package if your bummed out about Recaros being gone.

crazyfish

Established Member
IMG_0280.JPGGot my GT350 yesterday. Very nice car. Will play with it today while it is still warm but rainy. More info and pics to come.

Users who are viewing this thread