I saw it again today

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
I keep seeing this dodge dakota r/t, and the tailgate has a mural with black lightning surounded by lightning. WTF is that. he has a ****ing dodge. I really wanna spank the shit outta him, but everytime i see him im eiter in my DD or i have my daughter with me( no racing with the kid) HOLY SHIT IM PISSED

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Wow, that is kind of wierd, you should try and ask him what it all is supposed to mean... After that you should promptly hand him his a$$.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Lightning is a very comon mural on vehicals. Especialy if he is Native American. It is posible he doesn't even know what a SVT Lightning is. It's not like painting some lightning bolts on your vehical makes it a SVT Lightning. To each his own though, I'm not one for murals.

Edit: Did you say he has a painting of "A" Black Lightning or "OF" black lightning? If you ment to say he has a picture of "A" Black Lightning, then yea, that's messed up, perhaps he has one too? I still think it's gay though.

Last edited:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I took it as he has a painting "OF A" Black Lightning, surrounded "BY" Lightning. Can you get a pic of it,especially since you've seen him 2 times already? Are you sure it's a pic of a Lightning, or could it be a Dodge truck with Lightning around it?

Stinger2007

Established Member
I was laughing when I read the initial post...R we being a little retentive 2-day? LOL! in the name of FUN! U should try and take a pic as mentioned above...so we can see what UR seeing. And then you can promptly hand him his ASS, lol

Last, if he does have a mural on his truck stop and consider. I've never seen anyone other than someone of culture with pictures painted on their vehicles meaning; this pic may represent something other than the precious SVT-logo. Again we, who have lightnings, or owned lightnings know the real deal about these trucks. Should feel honored, or proud that someone would paint a mural of another brand of truck on there own truck. I bet he sees UR truck and wishes he had a lightning. That's a huge compliment, and I would be flattered.

Then again, to hell with it. Just drag him out'a his truck and give him a Texas size ass kick'n. Then pee pee on the Mural. :poke:

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Murals are only on south of the border trucks :bash: :nono: :D

Yes this guy sounds like a tool. What year Dakota is this? Or what body style? Even if he says he had it before the Gen 2's came around, there was still a Gen 1 and he didnt have it before then right? Kick this guys ass on the pavement and then rub it in his face his truck is a POS... Stan

Skrapmetal

Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
its not a mural of a truck..... IT SAYS black lightning on the truck.... like he is calling is truck black lightning. IT would be if i wrote Hemi on the back of my truck... is ****ing ridiculous

I guess I don't see it that way.

Have you ever seen Grease? When you did, did you get upset about them calling the car Greased Lightning? Or that new Cars movie... Lightning McQueen? WHAT THE HELL?!

It's not like calling your truck a hemi, lightning doesn't mean an SVT truck to most people.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
calm-down.gif

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
Im calm its just plain stupid. why would u call a dodge Black Lightning. I mean i get the point but if he wants to feel black lightning buy a god damn lightning. it is a rt 5.9 the older body style. They are slow p.o.s anyways and it insults our vehicles

Users who are viewing this thread