I see old people

snakecharmer

Established Member
....well make that old PERSON, as in Mr Roth who is rolling the biological odometer over today. :-D Almost time for the mid-life crisis!

Happy Birthday dude.

TRBO VNM

bastard...you know, there is a reason I didn't put my bday in my profile. I guess when you get as old as you are, the only thing left is to pick on the younger crowd. lol

thanks guys. :beer:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Wow. Happy B-day man. Dare I ask how old? Don't worry though, I'd still trust you with my car even if you were 80.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
And TRBO VNM just celebrated his birthday by running a 10.8 @ 126 MPH w/ a 1.57 60' at Cecil County Dragway! Congrats J! Great birthday present........................

wheelhopper

Established Member
Great run in the Cobra J. It is all in the 60'. I was on my way to the 10 sec zone, untill the road racing suspension happened. Guess I'll have to just add more hp.

TRBO VNM

thanks everyone.

I finally thawed out today after soaking in the tub. this weekend was amazing from friday to sunday. I couldn't have asked for anything more really.

saw some friends friday night from my old work, got to see FSU in person and sorry MD guys, but they beat MD convincingly and finally put together a full game. And I was able to break into the 10's with the eaton.

dwight, after saturday night and not going to bed till 2am and I know you were up later, no need to do anything else. you did enough and it too me starting me car to wake you up. lol

and Jason, I am 34.

TRBO VNM

thanks guys. I thought I was getting old, but my dad just called me today, I day late and I think he thought it was my bday today. he didn't say sorry about calling late or anything. lol

Users who are viewing this thread