I see VIPERS!!!

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
I was leaving for work today and I see like 6 Vipers go by on the highway towards my base. I immediately knew they were here for the airshow this weekend. They did high speed passes on the flightline last year and these were the same cars, to include a white Hennessey. So I reached into my trunk to open the giggle gas and took chase. These guys were FLYING! All in a line doing about 95MPH on a small country highway. I got next to the car in the rear which looked to be about a 99/00 car and stepped on it. I don't think he was really expecting me to challenge him b/c he took a second to give chase but when he did he had little trouble catching me. So I pursued the next car which was an older model, probably around 95. This guy got into the throttle at the same time I did but was definately needed to downshift. I jumped in front by a car quickly. By 4th he slowly reeled me in and was back beside me. That was all I got to play with these guys before we got to the base but I was plenty happy. I'll make sure to get some pics from the airshow and post them in here so you guys can see what handed me my ass today. +2 for the Vipers but I think I earned one for the surprise factor.

Users who are viewing this thread