my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i might actually like that truck if it didn't bear the svt name. seriously, wtf? just give us the third gen lightning, damn it.

Havoc331

Established Member
I thought you guys might like me to share the pics. I like how they darkened up the orange to red & gave it black stripes instead of those yellow stripes

I think i was salavating as i took those pics

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I think it looks badass and wish I had one to pound on. With the shitty roads up here it would work out well.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
My mustang had the same stance when I bought it.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
So, you Lightning guys, the Mustang guys are pretty used to having to lower their cars when they buy 'em anyway...

I'm sure any cool offroad kit you didn't want could be pawned off to the lesser F150 drivers pretty easily, too.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
you're probably right. i just think this is the wrong project for svt at the moment. maybe once i see it do some serious shit off-road i will change my mind.

They have video of it doing over 100mph ON THE DIRT! and hitting jumps at 50-60mph. Go over to Raptoroffroad.com and check out some of the stuff that's been posted. This truck is just nuts!

SVT already built a Raptor R that is going to be competing in the Baja 1000 that is using the stock drivetrain for durability testing and bragging purposes. Their 6.2L in the R is equipped with a hotter cam and some other stuff and is pushing out 500hp N/A, and supposedly the engine can be pushed to 7.5L.

Last edited:

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
The truck is awesome. But when will I find a need to travel 100mph in the dirt. Or take jumps at 60mph. I could find a reason don't get me wrong. But a cool truck none the less. I will wait till the 6.2 comes out.

BLK_03

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread