I think I figured out how to unlock Predators

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
whoops, editing.

Sorry about that, you are right.

Didn't realized this was "illegal" per say, like go to jail quality stuff.

Can someone who is a mod let me know if this information is appropriate?

Last edited:

omj

Established Member
whoops, editing.

Sorry about that, you are right.

Didn't realized this was "illegal" per say, like go to jail quality stuff.

Can someone who is a mod let me know if this information is appropriate?

Can you PM the method to me?

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Can you PM the method to me?

I'd rather not at this moment.

If you want to discuss further let me know via PM.

The used unit I bought here reflashed my car today, and it was definitely locked to the person's car I bought it from.

He can verify that 100%

The only problem I have now is I bought a brand new unit yesterday from a local Tuner because I thought the used one I purchased couldn't be unlocked, and now I have this extra brand new unit I have no use for.

Since I unlocked the previously married unit I bought here from SVTP, the new unit I have is useless. I am hoping that I can get the tuner to refund my money on this other Predator.

Last edited:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Sorry I am deciding not to discuss this any further.

I'm talking to Diablosport to figure out exactly how I did what I did with the locked unit, and how I got it unlocked.

Sorry, but they were very helpful with me this morning when I had a problem (with a separate issue) when I talked to them and if this is not something they want me to talk about I will respect that.
:beer:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Why is it illegal to unlocked an item someone purchased second hand?

I am not entirely sure it's illegal or not but I edited my original post announcing the fact I unlocked the predators just in case.

Diablosport forum personnel saw my post over here after I edited it and contacted me on their in house forum.

I am pretty sure I will be talking to one of their support staff tomorrow regarding this.

In all honesty, I unlocked the device completely by accident, and after I figured it out and was sure it wasn't a fluke I posted here (not details on how to accomplish it, just that I did)

When the one reply came in warning me about forum terms of service I edited my post.

In any regard I will refrain from any further details as I am a guest here in "someone else's house".

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly it would be nice to know how to do this for the many people who get sold a locked unit that is supposed to be unmarried. Unfortunately providing this info on an open forum would likely result in abuse on a large scale over time.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Diablo doesnt like discussing how to unlock em as they make a killing "taking the locked one in on trade" and selling you a new unit. BS I say. Charge a small fee and grow your customer base.

Users who are viewing this thread