I think I need a anti-roll bar lol.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Yeah your car was rolling. It was a fun day. I was the other car in major need of an ARB. Mine was the Redfire 2V car. I will throw some pics of it up as well if you dont mind. Injected has done a VERY nice job with your car. Hope you dont mind if I copy a few things. We already have the exact same cage.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Here is mine from the same day. Not too bad for a little 2V;)

dsc3225a.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTBq_9n02FQ"]YouTube- tony[/ame]

96slowbra

Established Member
i had a comp engineering in my last cobra, did the wolfe racecraft in the new drag car, and i really like that one. only snag is rear exit exhaust....

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
i had a comp engineering in my last cobra, did the wolfe racecraft in the new drag car, and i really like that one. only snag is rear exit exhaust....
Wolfe is out of buisness.This is the one i'm looking at.
Mustang Mini-tub kits, street and race front and rear supension components - Team Z Motorsports
Yeah your car was rolling. It was a fun day. I was the other car in major need of an ARB. Mine was the Redfire 2V car. I will throw some pics of it up as well if you dont mind. Injected has done a VERY nice job with your car. Hope you dont mind if I copy a few things. We already have the exact same cage.
Thanks cool deal bro.:beer:

I thought it was. He must have been having some traction issues
Yea.He qualified 3rd at the race last sat and did well.It is such a nice car.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread