I think my girlfriend is cheating on me......:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan

That guy
Established Member
I've been suspecting my girlfriend of cheating for a few months now. She gets these phone calls in the middle of the night and whenever I ask about them she gets really defensive about it. In the last 2 months she has been leaving the house at 9 saying that her schedule at work has changed but I don't buy it.

I decided to take matter into my own hands last night. I followed her in my car until she stopped at some random house a few miles away. While I was driving I noticed that my car was stalling and acting weird in general so I stopped but I couldn't find anything wrong with it.

You guys think I need a oil change or something?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I FELL for this one time....not again sir....now lets see how many people post a "cheat" reaction without reading the whole thing.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Whew, I got nervous cause I've been banging a girl on the Cape that has a boyfriend. Glad its not you!

ff500

Established Member
Probably salt from the ocean air, and the fact that your girlfiends a pig I've seen her dancing at Zachary's Pub in Mashpee.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
theres one way I always can tell the difference between the OP really having a cheating g/f or this joke, and thats if its posted in smackdown or not, if not in smackdown, then its just the joke

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Does said girlfriend have a sister?

If so, I would RIHIHB = Ram It Home In Her Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread