I think my wifes cheating on me.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan

That guy
Established Member
I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I?ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs? Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, ?Just some friends from work, you don?t know them.?

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn?t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn?t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car , that I noticed that the hinges on my exhaust seemed to be broken off..

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i always end up reading these, a newbie just posted this up not long ago, i still get a kick out of it though because it suckers me in everytime

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
You got me.

On the same note, I caught my EX-wife cheating with a co-worker. The tramp.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
**** all the cheating wifes. I wish we could take em to the dump and get a crane and see which one we can fling the farthest :thumbsup:

svt_nick69

Established Member
**** all the cheating wifes. I wish we could take em to the dump and get a crane and see which one we can fling the farthest :thumbsup:

man, I ****ing hear you on that one. I had a girl for the longest time who I loved deeply. The bitch ended up talkin to her ex and hookin up with not 1 but 2 of my good friends. Bitch broke my heart but I Dump'd that bitch and told her to kick rocks. You should get one of those trackers for her whip. I think you can get em at bestbuy or some shit. If that doesnt work, get the leash! or if your fed up, tell her to kick rocks and spend your money on your cobra :thumbsup:

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
haha, pretty funny.

yeah i recently found on my girl of 5 years has been seeing someone else. pretty tough thing to get over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread