I thought this was impressive, 623 AWHP Audi S4

Oman_cobra

Established Member
nice video.... i love S4's. Does anybody know the song thats playing in the vid?

carguy19

Established Member
I'll get some pics if I can, you can tell by looking at it with the 2 GT35's sticking out of the hood. Turbotrix in edison NJ dyno'd the car.

He owns a stereo shop here in NJ called design tech. The car is more for show then anything. Its nuts tho.

Svets96

Established Member
Thats a sweet car. Dont the S4's come with the V8 as an option or standard, I forget.

SVTBMG

Banned
These are the guys that used to called X2C motorsports in Van Nuys CA. they closed then opened this audi shop up. i had heard they closed to avoid the credit card fraud they committed. Not sure if it is true but possible i guess.

They even opened in the same exact building as the former Mustang shop.

I actually raced a black audi a month or so ago late at night, and he pulled away from pretty good. Surprised me. It was loud like this one.

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
carguy19 said:
I'll get some pics if I can, you can tell by looking at it with the 2 GT35's sticking out of the hood. Turbotrix in edison NJ dyno'd the car.

He owns a stereo shop here in NJ called design tech. The car is more for show then anything. Its nuts tho.

Im guessing your talking of this..though I dont know if your his friend or the real numbers..

9vo1.jpg

14la8.jpg

dfww7.jpg

cobra429JetT

Sweet Sixer Ford Rep
Established Member
xilix said:
With the technology and aftermarket today, almost anything can throw 1000+HP with enough work done to it.

Well ya, but its more impressive with a car no one would think packs that type of power.

Users who are viewing this thread