I took some pics - tinted windows, interior, etc.

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
Tint before/after

2141079_45_full.jpg

2141079_51_full.jpg

I painted and cleared the stereo surround, im still finishing the gauge bezel surround, but it should be installed within two days. It got some fisheyes around all the curves and I had to wetsand it.
2141079_54_full.jpg

Here is my Stewart Warner boost gauge and digital tach and shift light. I painted the pod Ford interior gray to match the opposite pillar.
2141079_53_full.jpg

It's idleing in the picture, at 7000rpms, it briefly holds 10 lbs boost (as advertised in the bbk)

other pics:
2141079_50_full.jpg

2141079_52_full.jpg

Comments and suggestions welcome :burnout:

I was unaware that the date stamps were active :nonono:

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Looking EXTREMLEY Tight bro!!!! We have same color. That tint adds sooo much to the car. One question???? Does that stero, and gauge surround just pop out??? Or is a mother to get out??? Just wondering because I would love to do that to mine.... Thnx for the pics. :)

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Looks good man. Next week I'll post picts of mine with 3.5% tint all around. some good picts. With a real camera, not just the cell phone. lol

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
Looking EXTREMLEY Tight bro!!!! We have same color. That tint adds sooo much to the car. One question???? Does that stero, and gauge surround just pop out??? Or is a mother to get out???

It doesn't just "pop" out but it is by no means difficult. It has an assortment of screws that keep it anchored. Focus' in general are basically snapped together so they are relatively easy to dismantle. Anyone with basic mechanical skills should have no problem removing it. Get all the screws out and it will feel somewhat looser than it was originally, then just yank it out. The screws are shielded by the stereo, it will need to be removed to gain access to the screws. Note that you will have to deal with the cigg lighter, climate controls, and hazard button, they have plugs on the back that are easilly disconnected to free the bezel.

Last edited:

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
its ppg vermillion red (aka infra-red, torch red), sprayed and cleared. I have the gauge surround installed now as well, it looks good, ill post up pics soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread