I want a mach!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
67bigblock said:
I wanted red or Comp Orange (got red),..but black and DSG are both sophisticated and evil looking vehicles.
What are mint 03/04 Mach's going for these days?
I still see them everywhere in my area Dallas/FTWorth going for about 22K-24K.. Used ... at most dealerships... Now that they stopped making them they are going for almost what they were when they were brand new..

EZMachN

Established Member
I'll sell you my Mach1. But it is in Alabama and is an Auto.

3.gif

67bigblock

Established Member
dan03mach said:
I still see them everywhere in my area Dallas/FTWorth going for about 22K-24K.. Used ... at most dealerships... Now that they stopped making them they are going for almost what they were when they were brand new..

I figured they would hold value pretty well.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
"Demand for the 2005 model has already been filled from a production standpoint," says Jim Owens, marketing manager for Mustang. "We haven't seen anything like this for Mustang in recent history."

The Mustang buzz is so hot, in fact, it's even helping boost the price of used 2003 and 2004 models from before the redesign. Kelley Blue Book says used values have been up as much as $1,000 at auction as dealers scramble to have something on their lots to offer customers if they can't provide a new model.

"The introduction of a new vehicle typically brings down the value of the car it replaces, but we have found an anomaly in the Mustang," says Jack Nerad, editorial director and executive market analyst at Kelley Blue Book. "We have seen this phenomenon before but never to this extent and for this long a period."

Link

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
SB Lightning said:
Yup thats what I got...we're picking it up this Saturday!
Bring it :-D
My friend is picking up his 03 sonic blue tonight. Looks like it's going to be a good weekend in Santa Barbara :pepper:

blumnday99

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
Bring it :-D
My friend is picking up his 03 sonic blue tonight. Looks like it's going to be a good weekend in Santa Barbara :pepper:

Do people still meet at the In 'n' Out on Fridays? I might be up there sometime this month and want to meet up with some people.

I'd like to run a stock or a pullied cobra with my car if there are any around.

Mark

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
blumnday99 said:
Do people still meet at the In 'n' Out on Fridays? I might be up there sometime this month and want to meet up with some people.

I'd like to run a stock or a pullied cobra with my car if there are any around.

Mark

yeah, my friend Bryan will have his car there and I'm sure he will have no problem running you. Do wish to share your numbers?

blumnday99

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
yeah, my friend Bryan will have his car there and I'm sure he will have no problem running you. Do wish to share your numbers?

Does Bryan have a silver cobra? My last dyno was 542 hp and 463 tq at the crank. What time does everyone start showing up there?

I'll let you guys know as soon as I know when I'm heading up there.

Mark

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
blumnday99 said:
Does Bryan have a silver cobra? My last dyno was 542 hp and 463 tq at the crank. What time does everyone start showing up there?

I'll let you guys know as soon as I know when I'm heading up there.

Mark

No, his is a stock sonic blue. Around 9:00. I will let him know.

Users who are viewing this thread