I want my old car back bad! :-(

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
bc i was a dumbass and did want it anymore. I had that car, a 98 cobra and a 97 cobra at the time. Ended up selling both the 98 and fox. I still have the 97 cobra but i really want to sell it and get back into the fox again.

Jefe

Established Member
saw my old Mustang this morning...Looks better that it ever did

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I have been toying with the idea of selling my 53k mile family owned 93 Coupe, but realize I will probably never find one like it again. So in the garage she sleeps. I miss my 94 Cobra from time to time too, so I know how ya feel.

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
as far as the engine it had...

motor was pulled and cleaned. gt40p heads ( ported by harris performance, 5 angel vjob, sportmans polish job, fresh mill, about 57cc, Trickflow vlavle train), tfsi1 cam, ford racing timing chain, ford 1.6 RR's, cobra intake ( lower port matched to heads), 1" spacer, motorsports chrome valve covers, accufab 65mm TB, c&l 76mm maf, moroso fenderwell intake, Mac ceramic LT headers 1 5/8", Dr gas X pipe ( welded @ RR) spintech prostreet mufflers. Best sounding 5.0 ive personally heard in person. All Felpro gaskets.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Yea,what will really make you sick is when see it awhile after the new owner has put his tasteless touches on it.:nonono:

Mario93

Established Member
getting ready to sell my 93 gt thats being built, either all togather or as parts. I've got a 331 stroker with all forged internals, vortech s-trim, afr 185 heads, tremec tko 600, baer brakes..and too much other crap to list. Hope I don't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread