I want the borla catback

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
Well i decided to try to sell the flows (catback) so i can purchase the Borla. I love the way they sound. But i still like the flowmaster. Anyone know were the best price is for the Borla catback??

Last edited:

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
There really is no "best price" for Borla,....you pay for the name and the quality. You can check summit racings website, sometimes they run special on catback systems.
Good luck:beer:

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Love my Borla's too, damn flows give me a headache on distant trips and they don't perform as well. And as they say you really can't find a great deal on Borla's. Magnaflows are good also.

Last edited:

silveroush281

ITBLOWZBYE
Established Member
I got mine really cheap off ebay,i payed 500.00 for borla xr-1 side exhaust shipped.

99GTCONV

Established Member
I bought my Borla Stinger Catback system for my mustang gt from Performancecenter.com. Call them speak to a guy named Steve Barber and he'll sell them to you most likely for the same price he sold them to me which was $430 shipped to my door, which I think is a good price and I have enjoying the exhaust every since.:thumbsup:

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
Originally posted by fordrules
Well i decided to try to sell the flows (catback) so i can purchase the Borla. I love the way they sound. But i still like the flowmaster. Anyone know were the best price is for the Borla catback??
$500 from 21st Century exhaust. mine came to $527 del.

MT1083

Established Member
try ninosport.com or proficientperformance.com

I'm not sure how much they are compared to everyone else though....just another site for you to look at.

jam2u

Established Member
1994-1995 Borla Cat-Back - Sounds Better Than Anything Else! Purchased from Jegs.com - Free Shipping!

Last edited:

99GTCONV

Established Member
I have for Borla Stinger Catback for sale. The catback is mint condition has it has only been on the car for 1,000 miles if that. The car has never been any rain or snow so it is in perfect condition. If interested MAKE OFFER!!

BORLA STINGER CATBACK FOR SALE, MAKE OFFER!! IT IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread