I Want To Buy A Raptor

TorchMach

Established Member
I have a couple questions. Of course like anyone else I want to get a good deal on a Raptor. I currently have a 07" GT500 I will be selling and wanted to pick up a Raptor. No necessarily a 13" model but if I get a good price why not.

My Question: Is there any good dealerships or people you would recommend that would shoot me straight?

I'm located in California and would be willing to go as far as Colorado for one...of course drive it back ;)

Thanks guys:beer:

Ruben

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Team Ford Vegas! Talk to Chris, member here, CGoeschel

This is his sig:
Chris Goeschel
General Sales Manager
Team Ford Las Vegas
5445 Drexel Rd.
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 395-5100 ext. 2341
[email protected]
#1 SVT RAPTOR DEALER IN THE WORLD!
2013 Raptors in stock.
MSRP or above??? Forget it!! Buy yours from us for less!
Call for info.
We'll fly you FREE to Las Vegas to pick up your new vehicle and drive it home from anywhere in the U.S.! Excludes A/Z/D plans.
See our ad in Dirtsports magazine.

TorchMach

Established Member
Team Ford Vegas! Talk to Chris, member here, CGoeschel

This is his sig:
Chris Goeschel
General Sales Manager
Team Ford Las Vegas
5445 Drexel Rd.
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 395-5100 ext. 2341
[email protected]
#1 SVT RAPTOR DEALER IN THE WORLD!
2013 Raptors in stock.
MSRP or above??? Forget it!! Buy yours from us for less!
Call for info.
We'll fly you FREE to Las Vegas to pick up your new vehicle and drive it home from anywhere in the U.S.! Excludes A/Z/D plans.
See our ad in Dirtsports magazine.

Thanks broskie. I emailed him. I'll let you guys know what color I end up getting.:rockon:

full m3tal

Established Member
Chris at Team Ford Las Vegas got me a pretty good deal on a 2013 sitting on the lot. However I was still trying to finalize a few numbers and didn't pull the trigger, and it sold the very next morning. I sorta regret not getting it, but ultimately found one just had to drive a few hrs to get it. Chris gave me the best deal I found for on the lot 2013's, so if you are close number wise take it. He has helped me in the past also...

TorchMach

Established Member
Chris at Team Ford Las Vegas got me a pretty good deal on a 2013 sitting on the lot. However I was still trying to finalize a few numbers and didn't pull the trigger, and it sold the very next morning. I sorta regret not getting it, but ultimately found one just had to drive a few hrs to get it. Chris gave me the best deal I found for on the lot 2013's, so if you are close number wise take it. He has helped me in the past also...

Thanks Full Metal. How are you liking your truck? Any regrets?

Congrats man, you will love it!

I love mine!

-Brian

Thanks broskie. I still need to order it. I'm calling Chris tomorrow. I just sold my GT500 yesterday.

How do you like your truck? In all honesty, any things you don't like about it?

Thanks.

TorchMach

Established Member
I was embarrassed to ask, but that's what this place is for.

What is the invoice price? Obviously not MSRP?

It's my first time buying new, I always buy low mileage vehicles, but with this one's resale value I should be ok.

Thanks

Ruben

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"Invoice" is dealer cost...how much the dealer paid for it.

full m3tal

Established Member

I really love the truck so far. I also have a 2011 GT500 (but kept it). And I think that the raptor has a high enough fun factor that you won't miss your GT500 much. The interior on these 13s are really nice, and the seats are the most comfortable I've sat in. Off road of course it does just as you would think/read about, but it feels even better when you find out for yourself and it's confirmed. Downfall is the gas mileage, if that is important to you. Not real regrets to date, I didn't want black initially but in person I love it. I just hope after a couple years it still looks good.

TorchMach

Established Member

I really love the truck so far. I also have a 2011 GT500 (but kept it). And I think that the raptor has a high enough fun factor that you won't miss your GT500 much. The interior on these 13s are really nice, and the seats are the most comfortable I've sat in. Off road of course it does just as you would think/read about, but it feels even better when you find out for yourself and it's confirmed. Downfall is the gas mileage, if that is important to you. Not real regrets to date, I didn't want black initially but in person I love it. I just hope after a couple years it still looks good.

That's a good review thanks man. I was a little worried i would miss the 500. I'm not really worried about gas as I'm sure it is the same MPG as the GT500 only with a larger tank..

I'll give them a call as I have patience and looking for the good deal. Thank you for the links!:rockon:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've driven several.. I have a 12 Crew Cab right now. I love it! BUT I would not trade a GT500 for one... Just my opinion though.

TorchMach

Established Member
I love mine other than the mileage. I thought I would regret getting rid of my 11GT for it, but not at all.

-Brian

Yeah I"m use to daily driving my GT500 so I assume mileage won't be much different then 13mpg average?

I just ordered a white raptor with the goodies. They told me 6-8 weeks.

I've driven several.. I have a 12 Crew Cab right now. I love it! BUT I would not trade a GT500 for one... Just my opinion though.

Too late I sold mine lol it's cool I was pretty much over the car to be honest. Not very practical.

211fords

Established Member
2013 raptor

hello

my name is joe glass and i can help you with the buying of a 2013 raptor, i work for a ford dealership in ohio and we have sold a lot of thses raptors here so if your looking for a good deal e-mail me with what your looking for color ect ill do my best. joe

e-mail: joeglass@donleyford,com

TorchMach

Established Member
hello

my name is joe glass and i can help you with the buying of a 2013 raptor, i work for a ford dealership in ohio and we have sold a lot of thses raptors here so if your looking for a good deal e-mail me with what your looking for color ect ill do my best. joe

e-mail: joeglass@donleyford,com

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately I just ordered one yesterday. You should comy by here more often or over to the Ford Raptor Forums. I placed my order with the following options.

Raptor Crew cab
Oxford White
801A
Moonroof

Thanks man,

Ruben

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
I have a used 2012 Raptor in white, crew cab with 9700 miles. Located near pittsburgh, PA, let me know if you are interested.

211fords

Established Member
Hi Joe,

Unfortunately I just ordered one yesterday. You should comy by here more often or over to the Ford Raptor Forums. I placed my order with the following options.

Raptor Crew cab
Oxford White
801A
Moonroof

Thanks man,

Ruben

hey

no problem good luck with it enjoy , its an awesome truck. joe

Users who are viewing this thread