I want to get back in a Cobra!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Hey guys, title says it all.
Are there any new leftovers out there collecting dust>??? I would like to get back in a Cobra. Basically needs to be from a dealer as I have a trade in I need to get rid of. Thanks in advance, -Mat-

Location is not really an issue if the price is right.

DAVE100

Established Member
Cobra

What do you have to trade, I have a 04 Screaming yellow cobra wth some mods and only 3,400 miles in St.Louis, Mo.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mat, you might try calling Lombard Ford and if Dave doesn't have any maybe he can find one for you. He might also be able to check NY, NJ and MA for you. There was a Kenne Bell '03 DSG Cobra available locally but it was a private party and it could very well be sold by now. If I hear of anything I'll contact you.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
wait for the shelby, that's what I would do if I were you. Gives you time to save up some more bucks too. You're going to lose on the trade with a dealer. Try to sell on your own, you'll get more $ that way, plus you have a year or less to do it :)

SVT F15O said:
Are there any new leftovers out there collecting dust>??? I would like to get back in a Cobra. Basically needs to be from a dealer as I have a trade in I need to get rid of. Thanks in advance, -Mat-

taco

Banned
when i was lookin for one bout a month ago there were several...u just have to search until u find the color ur lookin for...

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
mat, come get mine!!

SVT F15O said:

BUY IT AND YOUR DONE!! :beer: hermann

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
BANDIT HPT said:
I think there is 2 left over cobras at Jarnigan Ford in Rutledge TN.

They have a Silver 03 Vert left over. I am on the phone with them now. Was really lookinh for a coupe but will see what happens. Thanks for the lead! -Mat-

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
BUY IT AND YOUR DONE!! :beer: hermann

I would love too. Your's is one of the nicest I have seen but, my trade really hurts me. I would need to get rid of that first in order to get a loan. Believe me, if I could I would be ALL over your car. -Mat-

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
kenne bell @15psi installed and dyno tuned at JDM's, 35,000 miles. $25k. Take it away.

If I didn't have a truck to get rid of believe me I would be talking to you. What is the reason for selling>??? Just curious in case anything happens. I will be very interested. -Mat-

Users who are viewing this thread