I want to see your Speedo vids!!!!!!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I tried to make one but my cousin took the camera off the speedo but you can see where it starts and ends. Im granny shifting with a 2 week old new tranny so I could have gotten to 100 quicker but you get the idea. Sorry about the quality.
BTW: Onicrom your car just pulls insanly.

15-100 pull
http://media.putfile.com/10-100mph-pull

Last edited:

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Thanks for posting bro! I guess youre the only cool one around this place :poke: j/k to everyone whos see this and gets mad, ..but he did post.. :thumbsup:

but thanks again man, up until recently my best 1/4 was a 12.6, but my most recent run (as I drive it daily, on street tires and my 18" chrome saleens and 3.27 gears) I ran a 12.2, thats with the pulleys and the awesome tune. :coolman:

Next, since I broke my rear not too long ago with the 4.30s, Ill be getting 3.90 gears. Hopefully then to hit 11's on my n/a cobra! :banana: I just need 3/10ths!

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Thats insane dude, i dont know how you do it. you sure there is no internal work on that car that you dont know about, ported heads and intake, cams? If not then your one lucky bastard caise you got the fastest N/A cobra ever :bowdown:

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Thats insane dude, i dont know how you do it. you sure there is no internal work on that car that you dont know about, ported heads and intake, cams? If not then your one lucky bastard caise you got the fastest N/A cobra ever :bowdown:
oh no man, i have established there is definate internal work lol, the owner before me definatly did something, i have a friend with a black 99 cobra who came down from up north, exact same mods as me except for the tune, i know a tune adds some good hp/tq but not like, 100+ lol, our cobras were like night and day, it was like driving a v6, and when we raced it was like racing a v6, so i KNOW there is much internal work.

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
onicrom said:
oh no man, i have established there is definate internal work lol, the owner before me definatly did something, i have a friend with a black 99 cobra who came down from up north, exact same mods as me except for the tune, i know a tune adds some good hp/tq but not like, 100+ lol, our cobras were like night and day, it was like driving a v6, and when we raced it was like racing a v6, so i KNOW there is much internal work.
Ok cool, I know there are some factory freaks but thats insane. Can you find the previous owner to find out exactly what is done?

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
I wish I could because Id definatly like to know, theres no way I could find him though Im sure, I bought this car in Pensacola Florida from a dealership about 2 hours away from where I live, all I know is the previous owner was military... no telling where he is now and I know they wouldnt give me his name or anything.

Last edited:

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Myabe one day ill get inside the intake or something, i dont know about checking the cams though....... and yes.. yes it is lol

man I cant wait for 3.90s, when are yooooou gonna get gears? :D

bouncer18

Established Member
ill post mine later tonight when i get home....

she is a screamer especially when power shifting

Nazman

Established Member
onicrom said:
Good videos but there something weird about the RPMs vs. MPH.

You said a couple of weeks back that you are running 3.90 gears, up from stock 3.27s? Now you say that you broke with 4.30s and going with 3.90s? I dont get it.

You sure you adjusted your speedo after the gear swap(s)?

Either way very impressive.

Naz

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Nazman said:
Good videos but there something weird about the RPMs vs. MPH.

You said a couple of weeks back that you are running 3.90 gears, up from stock 3.27s? Now you say that you broke with 4.30s and going with 3.90s? I dont get it.

You sure you adjusted your speedo after the gear swap(s)?

Either way very impressive.

Naz
the videos i put in this thread are with my stock 3.27s and the speedo is set to stock so its all 100% accurate...

very recently i got 3.90s, i havent made any vids since having them.

this thread was back in may 05. about a month ago. thanks alot though man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread