I was almost killed....

'01 Black L

Established Member
by some dumb woman isn an MB S500. I was driving the soccer mom wagon (The Explorer, duh) about to merge on to the road after a traffic light. The light was red for cars going my direction so I start to go and this woman blasts through the light whihc had been red for about 20 seconds. She had to be doing like 80 km/h and then fingers me. I was instantly thinking you stupid b1tch. I pull out after her and follow her down the road and she is in this big of a hurry to get her idiot kid to skating lessons. "Oh no we can't be late for skating lessons". I have a slight temper problem, I mean I don't get mad very often but when I do I kinda go off the hook. I got her plate number and everytime I see that car anywhere I'm phoning the cops as soon as I see her and reporting her for reckless driving WHENEVER I see her. She just looks like some snobby cow that thinks she is rich. Well if you're really rich wouldn't you have bought an S600 instaed of the cheaper model? Wait if I was really rich I'd have a Bentley if I really needed a sedan. You don't understand how much restraint it took to not boot a big dent in the side of her car with her in it. She could have killed my ass

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Actually you can just call in the license plate now, and let them know she was reckless driving, they will find her, and ask her to come down to the station........trust me ive had done to me once or twice. A cop should just rip her a new asshole and let her go, but im sure it will scare or piss her off. Your name doenst even have to be mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread