I was carjacked at gunpoint last night...no joke!

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Damn

I'm glad you are ok man. I had a similiar situation happen to me not too long ago. I hope they find that third suspect. :mj:

Vaelin

Established Member
Def glad you got out OK.

Well, look on the silver lining I guess.. your dogs are OK and it wasn't your Cobra.

46stang

Established Member
Glad your ok man! Most car thieves are too stupid to be able to bypass the pats theft system on our cars now, so instead they just walk up to you with a gun! ****ing pussys need to get a job! low life bastards! glad your ok to post about it and i totally believe in Charma! he'll get his!
leon

bskinner

iM A POLICE OFFICER IN nORTH lOUISIANA yes we have a conceiled weapons law here but we also have a shoot the car jacker law as well. the only thing that could have made this any better is if the victim had a 50 cal. Desert Eagle tucked away in his waist band and unloaded it into the offenders chest at which point he dies a slow painful death girgling on his own blood. _____ing B!@#ards. This is why Im for "Roadside Executions". they save everyone a lot of time and tax dollars. Glad you got your dogs and yourself out of harms way. why cant this happen to me? I welcome the opprotunity to hose one of the worthless human beings down with my service weapon.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
good to see u r fine along with your dogs.
Kinda creeps me out since I have 2 kids w/me
in my 03 all the time. Can't imagine having to "ask" to get my kids out in a situation like that.

At least u got your dogs out.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
You did exactly the right thing under pressure. It was dangerous to get the dogs but I would have done the same thing. You probably saved their lives. These kids with guns are the most dangerous. They don't have the experience to realize what they are doing is so serious and will shoot you at any time. The SUV is replaceable.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Glad you're ok! Here in Houston I was a little intimidated by all that stuff on the news. I now carry concealed a Kahr MK40 and I practice. It does'nt show in pocket carry mode, so I might have still just let them have the suv. and then again though I was'nt there I might have ventilated some BRAINS!
:bash:

forane2001

Established Member
Sorry to hear that man. I was in N. O a couple of weeks ago, just returning from a cruise. I have always heard that it was a bad town. Not for me. You did right by giving them what they wanted, but consider a permit. Next time your only option may be firing first. This world is sad and is getting worse everyday.

Take care

GW

Firemedic01

Established Member
The crappy thing is that since they are kids not much will happen to them. I hope they make an exception in treat at least the 17 year old as an adult as Bubba is hungry for fresh meat. Glad to hear you and your dogs are okay.

00whiteGTvert

Established Member
Glad to hear you are OK, and I would have not let them take the dogs either.

I am sure for a small fee you can have justice performed, just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Something like this would be OK.:bash:

J/K

Better to drop it and move on if you can.

Howard

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
It's circumstances like this that make me want to install a self-destruct device in the car that I can engage with Biometric analysis.

blowingup.gif
blowingup.gif
blowingup.gif

Users who are viewing this thread