I will be in Destin FL this weekend any recommendations?

onebadf150

Established Member
I'm looking to see if there is any good restaurants for breakfast, lunch, or Dinner that is local Florida cuisine. Where's the hot spots for nightlife and is there any locations I should check out. I've been to Florida many times but it changes so fast there a I feel like i'm not really experiencing the Florida lifestyle.

thanks

Nick

02Formula

Established Member
My crew has gone to Destin for a end of the summer bash type thing for the past few years(15-18 people in a big a$$ beach house is crazy, lol) and we always make sure to go to Night Town. It was closed when I went for spring break this past year but its suppose to be re open now. Huge dance floor, lots of bars, great time if you like clubs. They have a place called AJs we were told was pretty cool but we were outside of it on a saturday night and they had nothing but old people going in, not joking, everyone was 60+, some had walking canes, no lie, so IDK about there.

They have a couple of theme parks on the main road with stuff like putt-putt, go karts and a water park.

Renting scooters is always fun with others but remember DO NOT lock up the front brakes, lol. It makes for a funny video thou, haha

Food wise, we always hit up places that they dont have back home in New Orleans like fudpukers, tgi fridays and such. As far as florida places, they have a few places on the beach road you can just stop in at.

They have the Gulfraium(sp?), not sure what that is but its a pretty big thing and I know alot of people go to it, lol. Also have a pretty cool nightclub and also a resturant there too.

You can rent jet skis or just chill at the beach.

EDIT-just seen your from N.O. too, random, lol.

Last edited:

onebadf150

Established Member
My crew has gone to Destin for a end of the summer bash type thing for the past few years(15-18 people in a big a$$ beach house is crazy, lol) and we always make sure to go to Night Town. It was closed when I went for spring break this past year but its suppose to be re open now. Huge dance floor, lots of bars, great time if you like clubs. They have a place called AJs we were told was pretty cool but we were outside of it on a saturday night and they had nothing but old people going in, not joking, everyone was 60+, some had walking canes, no lie, so IDK about there.

They have a couple of theme parks on the main road with stuff like putt-putt, go karts and a water park.

Renting scooters is always fun with others but remember DO NOT lock up the front brakes, lol. It makes for a funny video thou, haha

Food wise, we always hit up places that they dont have back home in New Orleans like fudpukers, tgi fridays and such. As far as florida places, they have a few places on the beach road you can just stop in at.

They have the Gulfraium(sp?), not sure what that is but its a pretty big thing and I know alot of people go to it, lol. Also have a pretty cool nightclub and also a resturant there too.

You can rent jet skis or just chill at the beach.

EDIT-just seen your from N.O. too, random, lol.

cool the night clubs i will definitely have to check out i remeber hearing about them before. Its good to get feedback from someone from nola you know where I coming from.

thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

02Formula

Established Member
cool the night clubs i will definitely have to check out i remeber hearing about them before. Its good to get feedback from someone from nola you know where I coming from.

thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

No problem man. Night Town is probably the best night club i've been to. Definitely check it out.

rmk600

Established Member
Harbor Docks is a good restaurant right on Destin Harbor. The Fish House over here in Pensacola has a ladies night on Wednesdays that is freakin amazing as far as the talent that is there. :rockon: Don't know your relationship status... Pensacola is only about 45 minutes away and there are a lot of good spots here. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread