I will be selling parts on Ebay. Are prices ok?

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
I am going to sell some parts on ebay, and this is what I looking to get for them. Do the prices seem fair?

MAC LT's w/ 100 miles on them and a H pipe w/ catts for 500.00

Stock 24lb Cobra injectors w/ 3500 miles for 150.00

Stock Cobra MAF Meter w/ 3500 miles for 100.00

Lightning MAF Meter w/ 100 miles for 125.00

Thanks,

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
According to my wife, I am an ebay addict. All of the prices look about right except the stock mass air meter. Most of the time, those bring about $50 (at least in my experience). You might be able to get more for it somewhere else (e.g., stangnet).

martinj4

Raider: Is the H-pipe also a MAC product and how many miles are on it? I am looking into some X-mas presents for myself and those were 2 items on it. Plus I am from the Mt. Clemens area and could possibly just pick the stuff up. Let me know.

Marty

martinj4

Raider: Is the H-pipe also a MAC product and how many miles are on it? I am looking into some X-mas presents for myself and those were 2 items on it. Plus I am from the Mt. Clemens area and could possibly just pick the stuff up. Let me know.

Marty

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Yes they're both MAC's The only thing you need is a set of stage 8 locking header bolts are your ready to go!

The pipes are in good shape there are a couple of very small dings on the H pipe. I can send you pic's of the pipes if you want me to.

I sent you a PM.

Last edited:

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
My reason for selling this stuff is to raise cash for a Pro-M Univer, which is about 400, plus a tune 150... If I had the cash to buy one now, I would not be selling the MACs. They flow like hell especially with the S/C.

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
I can vouch for the condition on the parts. They are in really good shape. I would have em but cant afford it now since I just bought my car:beer:

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
joe what is your short time? What track are you running that time at? How do you like the vortech, when it comes time to purchase a blower i believe I'm gonna go with paxton! Novi 1000 7-9psi or the s-sq trim Vortech!

Mike

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
The tune for 150 is a follow up tune, a "refresher". What MAF are you running? Out growing it yet? I see you had La Rocca tune your car, I've heard alot of good thing about their shop.

Users who are viewing this thread