I Wish Everyone Was This Bright

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
I heard this the other day and thought I would post it...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Morgan Freeman on Racism[/nomedia]

I wish I could find the whole interview, but no luck. Sounds like some good ideas to me, "stop talking about it!"

Last edited:

t01lightning

Established Member
Exactly what would happen if we had wet instead of bet television, a magazines instead of ebony and black entrepreneur we had white versions. Nothing pisses me off more than the black entertainment awards. There would be accusations of kkk if white people had this shit. The jews were far more persecuted than slaves were so why are they nt complaining, not to mention they are not waiting for a handout because most of those mf's have tons of money from working and not having achip on their shoulders. Look at the Irish who dies digging the canal the Polish etc, its not just black people who have had it rough its every race at one time or another. The day we elected this retard affirmative action and racism should have ended. What is evem better are colleges and medical school etc. They should accept people based on gpa alone not a minority 2.0 spanish or african american just because of equal oppurtunity bullshit. Equality should be based on hard work. Take a single mom who works full time and makes a 2.5 than yea I can see her getting in above a no job 3.5 student but not jose who gets a break because he has a tint to his skin. We have nigs of every color every race they are also called assholes doesnt matter what color every ethnicity has pricks just the way it is.

Exactly what would happen if we had wet instead of bet television, a magazines instead of ebony and black entrepreneur we had white versions. Nothing pisses me off more than the black entertainment awards. There would be accusations of kkk if white people had this shit. The jews were far more persecuted than slaves were so why are they nt complaining, not to mention they are not waiting for a handout because most of those mf's have tons of money from working and not having achip on their shoulders. Look at the Irish who dies digging the canal the Polish etc, its not just black people who have had it rough its every race at one time or another. The day we elected this retard affirmative action and racism should have ended. What is evem better are colleges and medical school etc. They should accept people based on gpa alone not a minority 2.0 spanish or african american just because of equal oppurtunity bullshit. Equality should be based on hard work. Take a single mom who works full time and makes a 2.5 than yea I can see her getting in above a no job 3.5 student but not jose who gets a break because he has a tint to his skin. We have nigs of every color every race they are also called assholes doesnt matter what color every ethnicity has pricks just the way it is.

Why does a single mom working full time with a 2.5 get in above a no job 3.5 student if you base things on performance?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Her decision to get knocked up when she couldn't afford it out of wedlock is worth the extra consideration. She's obviously bright.

Paulinator

Established Member
Wurd.. im Czechoslovakian and my ancestors came over here as slaves to a russian guy we were sheep herders and cotton pickers we never got hand outs hell im sure my ancestors would have loved to have been under the orders of friendlier European owners than Russians who are not exactly known for their kindness, my dads said he grew up hearing you czech boys aint nothing but a ni66er turned inside out. Slavery has no Race!

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Wurd.. im Czechoslovakian and my ancestors came over here as slaves to a russian guy we were sheep herders and cotton pickers we never got hand outs hell im sure my ancestors would have loved to have been under the orders of friendlier European owners than Russians who are not exactly known for their kindness, my dads said he grew up hearing you czech boys aint nothing but a ni66er turned inside out. Slavery has no Race!

Well technically you are not Czechoslovakian, you know that the Czechs and the Slovaks are not very fond of one another… However, it was their mutual hatred for the Russians (Soviets) that enabled the "Velvet Divide/Divorce" in 1993, after the USSR collapsed. The "Velvet Divide" was one of the worlds only peaceful separations wherein one country split into two separate counties without a bullet being fired, or a drop of blood being spilled. It is now the Czech Republic and a completely separate country Slovakia.

Last edited:

GTRdone

Established Member
BRILLIANT! Absolutely ****ing brilliant.

This is easily one of the best clips I have ever seen on the internet.

:beer: to Morgan Freeman

95riosnake

Established Member
I think Morgan's approach is exactly right. Anytime someone asks my dad "what nationality are you" or "what is your heritage" or anything along those lines, he always says "I'm an American." They are always puzzled at first and shrug it off as him being difficult, but he means it. He was born and raised here in America, so he is not a (fill in the blank) American, he is quite simply, an American. If you literally were born and raised in another country, went through the process of becoming an American citizen, and want to call yourself some sort of hyphenated American, feel free... but most that do have never even been to the country/continent they claim.

The only difference I see in people honestly, is their attitude. I could care less what color someone's skin is, as long as they treat me with respect I'll give them respect in return.

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Last edited:

rust0r

Established Member
The only difference I see in people honestly, is their attitude. I could care less what color someone's skin is, as long as they treat me with respect I'll give them respect in return.

+1

I agree with things such as the BET channel/awards and the double standard put on others. Black only events/clubs/etc = embarrassing our heritage. White only = racist, someone call jessie jackson and al sharpton, oh the injustice! If i was black I would be embarrassed by these idiots who make such a big deal of skin color and use it as a crutch to get through life

Morgan Freeman FTW

Users who are viewing this thread