IAT Problem... p0113???

armyavnguy

Established Member
I converted my 2002 Mustang GT Vortech V1, to blow-through... In the process I put in a VMP tuning HPX 5000 Slot style MAF with 75mm tube, 96-04 harness extender... As I was taking the 03/04 MAF I had on it before from inside the fender to convert it to this slot-style I unwrapped the MAF harness plug (I had an IAT sensor wires relocated to just before the plenum/throttle body to an aftermarket IAT sensor when it was draw-through) it see what I needed to do to put it back... I seen the guy who did the work cut the wires really short on the harness plug... So I ordered a whole new plug with harness wires... So I have spliced in the new harness and plug and I still am getting a p0113 code??? I've talked to my tuner and he said this is a hardwire issue and not a tune issue anyone have a suggestion I am lost, being I replaced the whole harness and still getting the code?

armyavnguy

Established Member
This is the harness plug the previous person that worked on my car hid... this is from the wiring from the car that would originally plug into the MAF. I splice a new harness after cutting this mess out... from this plug I bought the MAF wire extender plug from VMP tuning that then plugs into the slot-style that in the picture...
WP_20130506_001.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread