ID1000 injectors

crownaviation

Established Member
sold

Unfortunately I am needing to use the ID2000 injectors with my new build. So.. these are up for grabs. Excellent condition, have been stored properly when not in use. I take care of my stuff..

These are almost a year old (will have to double check but close either way) and have around 3,000 miles on them if that.

ZERO problems.. freggin GREAT injector and your tuner will want to hump your leg for buying them..

I made 752 rwhp (without the nitrous) with these on e85 and were not maxxed out in my fuel system.

They are individually numbered from Injector Dynamics and are compatible and friendly with whatever fuel you want to use.

**You WILL need a tune to run these

* These are EV14 length (gt500 length). Many places offer the hats to adjust to different length and setup

$650 shipped 48 US Paypal INCLUDED

** if you are interested in a GT500 dual fuel pump and harness I will offer a package deal

output_zpskqxcursh.jpg

output_zpsctenk8ea.jpg

output_zpso8qyflqx.jpg

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
id1000

nothing needed for the 07-12 gt500. You will need a tune for these injectors (or any larger injector). They are hands down the best injector I have ever used and have used many injector combos

Users who are viewing this thread