Idler pulley size??

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
I have a 6# Lower and a stock upper pulley, I was gonna order the idler kit from billet flow. What size pulleys do i need? 90 mm's? thanks

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
90s are fine, but if you have a choise, why not the 100s? Unless the 100mm will be to big up top? I'm not sure whare the Billet Flow pulley is, but I know for sure that a 100mm idler and the stock upper will not work togeather on the old style Metco.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
HalfTime said:
90s are fine, but if you have a choise, why not the 100s? Unless the 100mm will be to big up top? I'm not sure whare the Billet Flow pulley is, but I know for sure that a 100mm idler and the stock upper will not work togeather on the old style Metco.

Half, i have the old style metco with 100mm, and no problems.

HalfTime

Established Member
No kidding? Wow, belay my last then. I just put on the old style with a 100mm upper idler, and a 2.80 upper pulley, it's pretty damn close. 3/16" max between the belt. lol, in fact for some odd reason, I was wondering how bad it would suck to get my finger smached and ripped aprat if I touched it some how. lol weird huh? Well, now that I think about it, the stock 2.93 upper is not all that much bigger, but damn, it must be real close huh?

HalfTime

Established Member
If I spelled it wrong and you're picking on me, then oh well! :poke: I can't spell and I'm to lazy to use a spell checker for a Forum.

But if you really don't know, it mean, forgetaboutit. :beer:

Ass! :thumbsup:

j/k bro. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread