If anyone is interested

Hurley

Established Member
I have almost if not all of Blades Movies and I would host 1 at a time if I have it for anyone that wants one of his videos, so just ask me and i'll see what i can do :D

*UPDATE*

I'll list all the Blades videos I have:

-Blades Movie
-Blades vs STi #1
-Blades vs STi #2
-Blades vs SRT-4
-Blades vs Galant VR4
-Blades vs Z06
-STi vs SRT-4 <--Movie made by Blades
-KBCobra vs SCZ06<--Movie made by Blades
-Cobra Video<--Movie made by Blades
-Blades 06 Cobra Mule Find Video
-Blades vs 02 Audi S4 Wagon
-Blades vs 04 SLG AMG
-Blades vs MK3 Supra

Now I probably don't have all of his videos (which sucks) but like I said before im willing to upload any of these for anyone based on request, now I can only do 1 a day since my bandwidth isn't much HOWEVER if I get to upload on another FTP site im hoping to get I will upload them all. So as I said before first request I get I will upload ASAP and then i'll do another after a while.

Last edited:

Hurley

Established Member
alright, well im not going to upload all of them at the sametime since I don't have the bandwith for it. I however will take requests from the ones people wanna see and host those 1 at a time for one day and then host another and another after that day etc etc ok?

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I to would like to have the Blades videos, I have one and its pretty good. Host in which ever order you want.

Hurley

Established Member
I'll list all the Blades videos I have:

-Blades Movie
-Blades vs STi #1
-Blades vs STi #2
-Blades vs SRT-4
-Blades vs Galant VR4
-Blades vs Z06
-STi vs SRT-4 <--Movie made by Blades
-KBCobra vs SCZ06<--Movie made by Blades
-Cobra Video<--Movie made by Blades
-Blades 06 Cobra Mule Find Video
-Blades vs 02 Audi S4 Wagon
-Blades vs 04 SLG AMG
-Blades vs MK3 Supra

Now I probably don't have all of his videos (which sucks) but like I said before im willing to upload any of these for anyone based on request, now I can only do 1 a day since my bandwidth isn't much HOWEVER if I get to upload on another FTP site im hoping to get I will upload them all. So as I said before first request I get I will upload ASAP and then i'll do another after a while. That cool with everyone? I hope so :thumbsup:

Hurley

Established Member
Here you go:

Blades vs Galant VR4

Right Click Save As.

For anyone that wants me to upload any other go ahead and make a request. I'll upload another one in a little while so some people can get this video that don't have it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread