Votes: 8 8.6%
  • black

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I said black, I consider myself a superior driver over most people on the road today. I would say I have dealt with all kinds of driving conditions and an aray of vehicles.

Trail riding and off roading - Never been stuck, I use the most of my vehicles capability and know it's limits, I have never had a close call when trail riding like many of my other friends have had or have wrecked.

Normal street driving - Very alert to my surroundings, some people feel they need radar some people have the eye, I feel like I just spot everything due to my personality (psychopath).

Towing trailers and manuevering - Been doing this since I was 14 5 times a week for the last 6 years. I love to watch other people attempt to back up trailers.

Driving pretaining to racing - On the street I feel very confident with my vehicle and I respect it's power and careless driving would = me being dead.

Accident avoidance - Some people have freak things happen to them and how they react makes the difference in the outcome and if they are able to drive away from it. I have been fortunate, half luck and half skill in this department.

Other vehicles - ATV's, motorcycles, boats, go karts, sand rails, lanwmowers, tractors, wave runners.. all of these I would consider myself above average.

I would think the only thing that has the upper hand on me is overall experience, being 20 I have not yet had the full range of experiences most people have had. I would considered myself at the top of the mountain on driving when compared to people in my age group.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Yellow2003 said:
:lol: Best answer so far.....

[Edit:] then I checked his profile... 22 yr old? Now that's some smack talk there :fart:
I dunno if you know this...but im kind of a big deal:D Im just kidding of coarse. But for real your a internet predator...:pepper:

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
I dunno if you know this...but im kind of a big deal:D Im just kidding of coarse. But for real your a internet predator...:pepper:

:D Never lost an Internet race yet:rockon:

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Voted orange. All in all I don't have a lot of experience with many different types of vehicles, no experience on a road course, and I'm only 18 so I'm not even an experienced driver. If you want to talk about in my lx though, I'd say I'm a fairly decent driver at the drag strip. I'm not great, but my shifting is pretty quick, and my takeoffs are actually showing some consistency. My proudest moment is the 1.905 60' I cut at the 1/8th track on falken all season tires lol.

VFOERSTER

Established Member
I voted brown due to the fact that I have driven semi's all the way down to motorcycles. I can shift fast and my old 60' in my svo wasn't half bad. Can handle power and I know how to drive to get power out of a crapy auto...

Users who are viewing this thread