if i get a KB

F8LVNM

Established Member
I just wanted to know the mods I need to go with the kb?

what mods can i get buy :shrug: without for alittle while?

Thanks for the help.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Well you will need to do the fuel mods such as injectors (most go with 60's), BAP and BAS, new sparkplugs, and a tune. Thats just the basic install so it can run. If you wanna get really deep into the install, then take a look at my sig. Im sure if I missed anything, they rest of the crew will be here to let you know.

Last edited:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
My mod list: KB, Accufab tb, MAF-x, 55lb injectors, 2.76 upper, bassani headers, o/r x, slp catback, afco h/e, pfab box, ngk tr6, BAP. Theres probably more, but you can get away without a bap or injectors I think if your running under 15psi. Then add those later and up the boost. Personally I waited until I could afford everything that the engine needed and got it all at once. Now I gotta get a 26spline and a dfx.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Well you will need to do the fuel mods such as injectors (most go with 60's), BAP and BAS, new sparkplugs, and a tune. Thats just the basic install so it can run. If you wanna get really deep into the install, then take a look at my sig. Im sure if I missed anything, they rest of the crew will be here to let you know.

With the 3.5 upper and 6 lb lower, how much boost are you seeing? 19? and are those numbers on pump 93 octane? :beer: *EDIT* i also see you have long tubes so i am expecting your restriction to be a little less then 'normal'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread