If I had $230,000....

YoungGun

Established Member
I wouldn't buy anything from Hennessey. There are numerous lawsuits against him and more than just a few people claiming that he has or is screwing them over. I'd rather go to a shop known for backing what they do. Check any of the Mopar boards and search his name. Car is awesome but I'd rather have someone else build me one.

blainestang

Established Member
I wouldn't buy anything from Hennessey. There are numerous lawsuits against him and more than just a few people claiming that he has or is screwing them over. I'd rather go to a shop known for backing what they do. Check any of the Mopar boards and search his name. Car is awesome but I'd rather have someone else build me one.

Couldn't agree more...

I wouldn't support Hennessey in any way, let alone trust my money/Ford GT to him.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
Im gonna buy it I'll go for the low monthly payments what is 230,000 over 72 months shouldnt be too bad I could get a low interest rate.

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
For that price range I'd rather have an Aston Martin DBS or DB9, in white.

changed a pic i found w/ google to make it look white(i know it's silvery, it was as close as I could get w/ a quick edit and my low PS proficiency :( )...

dbsoo0.jpg

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I remember when he came on here trying to defend himself and made himself look like even more of a fool, haha!

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
if by stock you mean replacing stock parts for cheap chinese knockoffs and thus making it worse than stock, I wouldn't put it past him =p

ONEBADCOUPE

Established Member
Its funny they showed a 10.7 1/4 mile time, it must spin the tires the whole way. When the GT first came out a couple years ago muscle mustangs and fast fords did an article on the car and I believe bone stock they were able to get that car into the high 10s. I understand the trap was 144 but still I would advertise that time until it went down the track better.

Users who are viewing this thread