If only I had the money!!!

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
He's actually a member on this board... I think his screen name is Blwn351. Yes, his truck is definitely sweet. BTW technically, red 95's are the most rare (lowest amount of production) but whose counting? I hope he gets what he wants for it, it sure seems worth it.

Whitning95

Back In the Saddle
Established Member
Your right statistically, Red 95's are teh rarest, but white ones are teh coolest. Im lucky to have the 2nd to last L EVER built.

Matt95L

Established Member
Whitning95 said:
Your right statistically, Red 95's are teh rarest, but white ones are teh coolest. Im lucky to have the 2nd to last L EVER built.

Actually the 94 Pace trucks are the rarest only 10 made

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Matt95L said:
Actually the 94 Pace trucks are the rarest only 10 made
Any idea if they're still around and how much they'd go for? I'm pretty sure the pace cars are white too correct? Anyway Whitning95, you're still very lucky to be only 18 and have 2 lightnings, especially considering you're trying to beat the punisher's L. Good Luck. :beer:

Whitning95

Back In the Saddle
Established Member
Yeah, I know there are two pace trucks running around near me. Ones about an hour south of me and the other i heard was close to chicago.

Blwn351L

Established Member
Yeah thats my truck.. im keeping it now.. going to mod it up more.. see if i can get into the low 12's this summer

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Blwn351L said:
Yeah thats my truck.. im keeping it now.. going to mod it up more.. see if i can get into the low 12's this summer
Good to hear. I know you didn't want to sell it after all... :beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
there were actually a couple of super cab gen 1's made. they wern't factory, but were built from original gen 1's and are documented with svt production no.s. i'll see if i can find some pic's.

Matt95L

Established Member
44884639-2655-02000180-.jpg

44884646-76ec-02260133-.jpg

44884648-20ff-0226015F-.jpg

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Nice pics Matt. :thumbsup: I've seen the pace truck pics before but never the supercab one. How would the supercab L work if it isn't factory, but it has svt production numbers? I'm just a bit confused. :shrug:

Whitning95

Back In the Saddle
Established Member
Thats way cool, I think tehers also a supercab gen 1 in illinios here. I think it was paxtons test truck. I think hes also a half hour south of me.

LightningSteed

wheres the dancing girls?
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
there were actually a couple of super cab gen 1's made. they wern't factory, but were built from original gen 1's and are documented with svt production no.s. i'll see if i can find some pic's.

from what I understand the super cab Lightnings were done by a place called full effect that used to be in San Bernardino CA before they went under, I think basically they are Lightning's that are stretched.
I think that blue one with the #23 is Roy's he's on the NLOC.net site, met him in Vegas once when I was at the SEMA show.
-Ralph

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread