If only I had the money!!!

LightningSteed

wheres the dancing girls?
Established Member
44884646-76ec-02260133-.jpg

44884648-20ff-0226015F-.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn I've seen the pace truck posters before but I didn't know they made 10 of them, something else for my dreamcar wishlist.

Matt95L

Established Member
The pace trucks had 3.73 gears,Indy 500 stickers,and no speed limiter.Otherwise there the same as any other 94 Lightning.

Whitning95

Back In the Saddle
Established Member
I heard once about the super cab trucks that the company that did them got ford to warranty it as a stock truck because they had done such a good safe job w/it. I dunno if that is true but i remeber hearring about that a couple of years ago.

LightningSteed

wheres the dancing girls?
Established Member
Matt95L said:
The pace trucks had 3.73 gears,Indy 500 stickers,and no speed limiter.Otherwise there the same as any other 94 Lightning.

yeah just be cool to be able to say you had the rarest one of the bunch.
but then I probablly wouldn't want to drive it much either.

I like that my red 95 was the least produced of the 3 colors in 3 years.
wish I could remember the name of the red for 95..I thought it was called ultimate red..but don't remember

I was at a muffler shop by me I use about 3 years ago..they had a Anniversary Trans am there with the 231 buick turbo motor ( like a grand national ) I know they didn't make many of them (1500) I remember seeing them when I worked parts for a Pontiac dealer they only got 1 and it was in the showroom I believe it might of been the same car this one still had plastic on the seats , door panels etc just like when it first shipped to the dealer.

http://www.gtasourcepage.com/89mcrtta

http://www.suntimes.com/output/auto/car-news-clas16.html

Users who are viewing this thread