If you can beat 'em, join 'em

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
I love this guy's name and he's just doing what Michelle Wie is! :shrug:

African jailed for running as woman
Posted: Thursday July 14, 2005 12:17PM; Updated: Thursday July 14, 2005 12:17PM

HARARE, Zimbabwe (Reuters) -- A Zimbabwean court has jailed a man masquerading as a female athlete, court officials said on Thursday.

Samukeliso Sithole -- a triple jumper and runner who competed as a woman at several international sports events -- was convicted on charges of impersonation and offending the dignity of a woman athlete who undressed in his presence, unaware he was a man.

"He was sentenced to four years imprisonment, but six months were suspended. Effectively he will serve three-and-a-half years," said a court official in Kwekwe, central Zimbabwe, where the case was heard.

Sithole won a gold medal at a regional tournament in Botswana in June last year and won five medals at a youth championship in Mauritius. He also competed in javelin and shot-put competitions.

Sithole told the court at his first appearance that he had both female and male organs and that he lived as a woman after consulting a traditional healer. A medical examination showed that he was a man.

Copyright 2005 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.

Last edited:

KDog

Established Member
Odd, but I don't even see how it compares to Michelle Wie. She's not impersonating anyone.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Well ok. Reminds me of Juana Mann.

How about editing that so its not a double post there. (You pasted twice in other words)

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
KDog said:
Odd, but I don't even see how it compares to Michelle Wie. She's not impersonating anyone.
Well, that's what we like to call a joke. You can create one by making an absurd comparison, such as the one I made to Michelle Wie. Although the similarities are small, there is a connection in their endeavors to compete in the opposite sex's sanctioned sport. Using this small commonality I crafted an absurd statement and presented it not expecting anyone to take it seriously.

I was obviously wrong.

Last edited:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
im just waiting for something to pop up on the william's sisters. those 2.....LOOK LIKE MEN!

Users who are viewing this thread