If you could have one car....

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Either a Porsche 918 Spyder or Ferrari LaFerrari. I was always a fan of the Ferrari F50s but I think the new LaFerrari is just better.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Eagle E type
2edea019a13134470ebd25372b908298.jpg
bf936777aa4f8819ab6cb7cd0a9d1668.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Blown 89

Established Member
I'd love to have the money to bu a decommissioned V10 F1 or a current LMP just to experience what they are like:

334_f1%20mclaren2005%201.jpg040a67af-c92b-45dc-9525-4b46807d1682Larger.jpg

The reality is that I'd want a car I could drive on the street. Things like the Zonda R sound nice but the reality is that there are very few situations you could actually drive them which would suck and then you'd find out really quick that you're not as good of a driver as you thought you were and they end up being nightmares to drive. We see it a lot in karting, someone with the forum mentality of thinking roll/bench racing makes them God's gift to driving. They buy a ROK Shifter kart then find out that roll racing and forum posting doesn't actually make them talented and they have such a miserable time they sell it a month later. That's why I would go with a McLaren F1. Exotic, truly one of a kind, fast, but not track focused so it's not bad to drive:
mcLaren-f1-front-tracking-xlarge-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrWYeUU_H0zBKyvljOo6zlkYMapKPjdhyLnv9ax6_too.JPG

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd love to have the money to bu a decommissioned V10 F1 or a current LMP just to experience what they are like:

334_f1%20mclaren2005%201.jpg040a67af-c92b-45dc-9525-4b46807d1682Larger.jpg

The reality is that I'd want a car I could drive on the street. Things like the Zonda R sound nice but the reality is that there are very few situations you could actually drive them which would suck and then you'd find out really quick that you're not as good of a driver as you thought you were and they end up being nightmares to drive. We see it a lot in karting, someone with the forum mentality of thinking roll/bench racing makes them God's gift to driving. They buy a ROK Shifter kart then find out that roll racing and forum posting doesn't actually make them talented and they have such a miserable time they sell it a month later. That's why I would go with a McLaren F1. Exotic, truly one of a kind, fast, but not track focused so it's not bad to drive:
mcLaren-f1-front-tracking-xlarge-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrWYeUU_H0zBKyvljOo6zlkYMapKPjdhyLnv9ax6_too.JPG

So...no Zonda R because it's impractical...but rather an F1 car? lol

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
A pro-street Pantera with a beefed-up 2013-14 GT500 motor would be awesome. Italian looks with brute-force American power. When tastefully done, Panteras are amazing. Maybe have it done by Foose or Kindig.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
New FGT just based on the cars I've SEEN. I'm sure my decision might be different if I had the opportunity to actually drive several of the cars that I think are amazing.

Blown 89

Established Member
New FGT just based on the cars I've SEEN. I'm sure my decision might be different if I had the opportunity to actually drive several of the cars that I think are amazing.
I'm sure that's the case for all of us. Treynor could probably speak to this better but I've been very disappointed in a lot of dream cars I've had the opportunity to drive. I've left wondering if the reviewers drove the same cars I did.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure that's the case for all of us. Treynor could probably speak to this better but I've been very disappointed in a lot of dream cars I've had the opportunity to drive. I've left wondering if the reviewers drove the same cars I did.

Thats the thing, not everyone is looking for the same experience. People got different likes. Most everything is purely subjective.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Completely agree.

As much as I loved my dad's Ford GT's, and as cool as they were to drive.....it really wasn't a $300k car to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread