If you guys had 20,000 cash how would you flip

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
how would you flip your money see i have recently came in to financial trouble and need to rebuild my capital i know it isnt alot but it can work. I know alot about realestate since that is mainly what i do but i would like to hear of some tips from some of you maybe somone who has been in my shoes or is just a good business man thanks alot

_GuRu_

Established Member
Im in kind of a similar situation. I have about 30k available and would love to do something with it, but not quite sure which direction to go. I am in real estate also. Would love to hear from some knowledgeable people

neckdemon

Established Member
CKERR134 said:
how would you flip your money see i have recently came in to financial trouble and need to rebuild my capital i know it isnt alot but it can work. I know alot about realestate since that is mainly what i do but i would like to hear of some tips from some of you maybe somone who has been in my shoes or is just a good business man thanks alot

just plop $20,000 down on red.

SWYZ721

Established Member
CKERR134 said:

_GuRu_ said:
Im in kind of a similar situation. I have about 30k available and would love to do something with it, but not quite sure which direction to go. I am in real estate also. Would love to hear from some knowledgeable people

There ya go, you two can partner up and start some sort of restaurant or bar/

neckdemon

Established Member
stmoney11 said:
What about lucky 00, that'd be quite a payoff.

36:1 right? thats almost 3/4 million dollars. realistically though. i'd be sick to my stoamch if i plopped that much money down on a roulette table.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
20,000 powerball tickets. he he. :bowdown: :banana:

a friend of mine purchased a 2 million dollar house for 25k down that was just being built. should be done in a year to year and half. and with prices going up in the scottsdale area to the tune of 40% a year thats a nifty investment.

annuities, mutual funds, roth ira other good ideas. good luck

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Invest 3/4 of it in mutual funds, and the rest in a high interest savings account.

Correction: If you have ANY outstanding debt, like, a car, credit debt, anything with an interest rate, PAY IT OFF. You cant start earning wealth until you pay off your debt.

Last edited:

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
madmatt said:
Invest 3/4 of it in mutual funds, and the rest in a high interest savings account.

Correction: If you have ANY outstanding debt, like, a car, credit debt, anything with an interest rate, PAY IT OFF. You cant start earning wealth until you pay off your debt.

i dont have any bills bike is paid for so is car and only owe like 5g's on the truck, roth ira i have that, high interest saving account there is know saving account with a high enough interest rate for this amount of money in less i want to wait 15 years, so back to square one any other ideas.

bchisom99

Established Member
CKERR134 said:
i dont have any bills bike is paid for so is car and only owe like 5g's on the truck, roth ira i have that, high interest saving account there is know saving account with a high enough interest rate for this amount of money in less i want to wait 15 years, so back to square one any other ideas.

back up....so you have like 20G's and your looking to what? turn it into 30 or 40 in a short period of time?? are you asking how I would take the 5g's in my savings and turn it into 10 real quick??

learn how to trade currencies? options? make a few points a day. . .???

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Your friend must have some huge income to qualify for a $2M mortgage.

real estate agent/contractor, who is playing the real estate game and making some good money. interest only loans, making money off of each house he buys or builds. has 2+ houses in scottsdale now in various stages of construction. his plan for that investment house is 2 sell it at a nice profit soon as its complete. looking to clear .5-1 mill on his 25k in 2 years. nice investment huh?

Users who are viewing this thread