derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Duesenberg SJ
IMG_3270.jpg

GT mark II
F-150 crew cab 4x4.
Got the bases covered, something outlandishly cool, something for the track, something for normal life.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay I'll Play.....

Vehicle number 1: I may pull this off one day. Want a Backdraft or Superformance...

Vehicle number 2: I'll never have it, but we are dreaming right?

Vehicle number 3: I had a Fox body once. It's the one that got away. Would love to have a Teal 93 SVT Cobra to replace it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
67 Camaro Z-28 with the 302, F40 as mentioned above and a 69 427/435 Tri power Vette. My DD's can sit in the driveway.
Assuming I can keep my daily/truck outside on the driveway???

My 92 Coupe, Ferrari 488, Porsche 992 GT3 RS
The 3 vehicles includes daily, and it is for the rest of your life from my understanding of the question.

Raptor R, or 2024 RS6 Performance
992 GT3 3 pedal
992 Turbo S, or 765LT, or STO

bird_dog0347

Established Member
What’s up boys, so I was chilling with the boys last night and I thought of this question. If you could only have 3 cars for the rest of your life in your Garage. Would would they be? Money is no object for this one. Curious to see where all enthusiasts come out of hiding and spill the beans on their dream garage.

The 3 vehicles includes daily, and it is for the rest of your life from my understanding of the question.

Raptor R, or 2024 RS6 Performance
992 GT3 3 pedal
992 Turbo S, or 765LT, or STO

As it sits now my daily has been on the driveway for the last 20 years or so and I've had a 3 car garage for 17 of those years... My daily is a 2500HD as I need it for towing, but it also won't fit in the garage anyway.

@LS WUT can we get a ruling on this please?

LS WUT

Established Member
I’d say it’s been brought up for sure. I’d say whatever is in the driveway is fine. Daily drivers can be even included. I merely meant for pleasure purposes only.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
What’s up boys, so I was chilling with the boys last night and I thought of this question. If you could only have 3 cars for the rest of your life in your Garage. Would would they be? Money is no object for this one. Curious to see where all enthusiasts come out of hiding and spill the beans on their dream garage.
Does this mean we can keep 3 or 4 other daily drivers on our driveway as well? Its a lot easier to choose 7 vehicles we will never part with than 3.

velocicaur

Established Member
Does everyone like having their ass 10 inches off the ground?

Ram 3500 Cummins - Daily
Audi RS Q8 - Fun luxury SUV for family
Corvette C5 with a duramax swap with the exhaust coming through the hood.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread