If you remember this you're a 90's kid and queer.

5-OH

Established Member
teletubby.jpg

C-Tidda

Established Member
I was a kid in the 90's and it was all about The Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and Dragon Ball Z.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Thank God I grew up in the time of Flintstone's, Scoobie Doo, Justice League and GI Joe. (and I am talking about the original stuff...not this new version BS)

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Teletubbies is a BBC children's television series, primarily aimed at pre-school viewers, produced from 1997 to 2001 by Ragdoll Productions. It was created by Anne Wood CBE, Ragdoll's creative director, and Andrew Davenport, who wrote each of the show's 365 episodes. The programme's original narrator was Tim Whitnall. The show first aired on 31 March 1997, and was syndicated in the United States on the PBS network on 6 April 1998.[1] In 2001 production was canceled and it was announced that no new episodes would be produced, with the last episode being aired on 5 January 2001. However, a total of 365 episodes had been produced – enough for a full year

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Teletubbies is a BBC children's television series, primarily aimed at pre-school viewers, produced from 1997 to 2001 by Ragdoll Productions. It was created by Anne Wood CBE, Ragdoll's creative director, and Andrew Davenport, who wrote each of the show's 365 episodes. The programme's original narrator was Tim Whitnall. The show first aired on 31 March 1997, and was syndicated in the United States on the PBS network on 6 April 1998.[1] In 2001 production was canceled and it was announced that no new episodes would be produced, with the last episode being aired on 5 January 2001. However, a total of 365 episodes had been produced – enough for a full year

Either you copied Wikipedia or you know way more than humanly possible about that subject.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I though this was the shit in the mid 90's.

SNES and Sega was the shit too. Mortal Kombat is the most favorite game i've ever played, both arcade and system.

Sega Channel FTW! That thing was so far ahead of its time....

what about this:

csbatman.jpg

best cartoon evar.

Users who are viewing this thread