If your from Wyoming, GTFIH

GetOffTheCar

Established Member
So I finally got my business degree and I'm ready to move out of my parents house in Texas.

I have my sights set on Van Tassell, Wyoming.

Can anybody fill me in on what it is like there as far as the traffic, people, nightlife, cost of living, job opportunities, etc.

I'm excited and ready for the fast pace life.:rockon:

Mayo5

Established Member
So I finally got my business degree and I'm ready to move out of my parents house in Texas.

I have my sights set on Van Tassell, Wyoming.

Can anybody fill me in on what it is like there as far as the traffic, people, nightlife, cost of living, job opportunities, etc.

I'm excited and ready for the fast pace life.:rockon:

The only thing that would be fast pace, would be the shotgun to your head from boredom?

J/k. I guess the only plus I could see, would be hunting/fishing.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i dont know how many replies your gonna get in this thread. i dont think they have internet in wyoming. or electricity.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
He's definitely joking....

...snip off google...
"The population of Van Tassell is approximately 8. The approximate number of families is 6The amount of land area in Van Tassell is 4.733 sq. kilometers.The amount of surface water is 0 sq kilometers. The distance from Van Tassell to Washington DC is 1508 miles. The distance to the Wyoming state capital is 111 miles. (as the crow flies) Van Tassell is positioned 42.66 degrees north of the equator and 104.09 degrees west of the..."

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
...snip

To answer your questions:

none, none, none, low, none

I've considered this before...but, moving to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Doing something with the tourism. There is unbelievable skiing, and lots of summer activities. You could probably make a good living out there if you were creative and enjoyed being spontaneous.

:shrug:

STG

Banned
Don't move to Wyoming. It's terrible here. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter. High crime rate. Nasty people. 87.2% state income tax. Guns are outlawed.

Stay away!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Don't move to Wyoming. It's terrible here. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter. High crime rate. Nasty people. 87.2% state income tax. Guns are outlawed.

Stay away!

I see what you did there. Yea Cody, Wyoming sucks. I mean you are like 50000miles away from any type of National Park or good hunting spots or anything. Stay away.:beer:

STG

Banned
I see what you did there. Yea Cody, Wyoming sucks. I mean you are like 50000miles away from any type of National Park or good hunting spots or anything. Stay away.:beer:

It's a real bummer. I mean, it takes me 10 minutes to get to Buffalo Bill State Park, and then I have to drive through the Shoshone National Forest to have lunch in Yellowstone National Park.

Talk about a pain in the butt, it takes me 10 whole minutes longer to drive from my house 52 miles to Yellowstone than it did for my commute in southern California: Ten miles to Santa Monica.

The best part? The local paper ran this picture of the Democrat election party in Cody. Yup, that's all three of them in one place watching the returns!

news1.jpg

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
we have these things called 'bulidings' in ohio. we even have some that have 4 or *gasp* even 5 floors! huge!

Users who are viewing this thread