If you've got a pet, give them extra love tonight

blackfang

Established Member
Prayers for your dog for a recovery. That is some good news.

We lost our Basset last year who was 14 after a 6 year fight with Cancer and had to put our other dog down this past October due to multiple medical issues. It is definitely quiet around here and they are a huge part of family. Good luck and prayers.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yep, nothing that the vet could find. They wanted to do a MRI or another procedure that I cant remember. However, they said they werent even sure that it would show anything since the ultra sound, x rays, blood work and other test they ran didnt.

The vet did say that her heart beat sounded a little faint but thats normal for a dog that's 14.

She is a mut that we adopted from a local animal shelter.

Good news on your pup. Good on you, pretty sure we will never pay for a dog when we can rescue and love one from a shelter.

shurur

Established Member
I lost a Border Collie to a car when I was a kid and switched to cats after that.

Although cats also get close to some of us...
I had one cat, Martin, put out one last burst of energy to show he was still ok and he was gone when I got home from work.

They certainly get dearer to us as the years go by.

Sorry for your lost.
Edit: Happy for your gain!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The only thing sadder is when a dog's owner dies. The dog is experiencing his own loss the the remainder of humans end up ignoring the dog in the process.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

ziggity

Established Member
Good to hear shes doing better! We have 2 retrievers and would be devastated if something happened to them.

Users who are viewing this thread