Im Back Baby!!

crabby

got halfshafts?
Established Member
Just traded my STI Subaru in on an black 03 coupe chrome svt rims, only 3000 original miles. Already modded 470 at the wheels. Pickin it up tommorow
Im one happy camper!! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :rolling: :rolling: :beer: :beer: :-D :-D :-D :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
crabbys_cobra said:
Just traded my STI Subaru in on an black 03 coupe chrome svt rims, only 3000 original miles. Already modded 470 at the wheels. Pickin it up tommorow
Im one happy camper!! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :rolling: :rolling: :beer: :beer: :-D :-D :-D :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen this several times. Guys trade in the Cobie, talk about how they miss her and then find a new one on the market. Congrats!

crabby

got halfshafts?
Established Member
I had equity in the soobie and he paid me a grand over wholesale for it so all together its costing me about 2 grand to make the switch. Which is less then it has in mods in it hehe.

LocoGT

Banned
crabbys_cobra said:
I had equity in the soobie and he paid me a grand over wholesale for it so all together its costing me about 2 grand to make the switch. Which is less then it has in mods in it hehe.
nice work

what's wholesale on the STi?

crabby

got halfshafts?
Established Member
LocoGT said:
nice work

what's wholesale on the STi?

Depending on the shape its in (mine is perfect they didnt even care that I had done a trunk swap and didnt have that huge wing) 22-23k.

LocoGT

Banned
crabbys_cobra said:
Depending on the shape its in (mine is perfect they didnt even care that I had done a trunk swap and didnt have that huge wing) 22-23k.
Good to know. I might buy one later this year. Right now, used 04 STis are anywhere from $26k to $28k.

$23k still too much for me though which is probably why I'll end up w/an EVO whether I like th4e STi more or not.

Users who are viewing this thread