I'm back bitches!!! Thank GOD! Ready to make sigs again!!!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
green99svtsnake said:
welcome back man glad to see ur here looks like ur going to be doing another one for me hehe thanks man

make it freaky!

green99svtsnake.jpg

hey bro, here's yours... have had a SHITTY day... lol i'm working on another in case you don't like this one.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
hey whitesnake, yours is ALMOST done... i have to run right now, my roommates wanted to go out to eat, i'll finish it when I get back!!!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
whitesnake74.jpg

here you go whitesnake... if you want any changes or have any suggestions, let me know... i still feel out of the zone from not doing these in forever... lol

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
it isn't done yet... had to leave earlier... got it set up a lil... i'm about to head out for the night, have to go watch my nephew b/c my brother in law works night shifts and my sister took my his little sister to her monthly chemo treatment... I'll try to get it up by tomorrow morning!

WhiteSnake74

Established Member
MustangMike said:
whitesnake74.jpg

here you go whitesnake... if you want any changes or have any suggestions, let me know... i still feel out of the zone from not doing these in forever... lol

Not bad, but I don't like the background.

I love the one that you did for SniperFox. Sweet!

You used the engine pic as background with an invisible tone.

I would like mine to have other pics as background.

For the bike, could you use this pictures instead?

Sorry for all the suggestions bro'.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
it's all good bro! I'll take care of it for ya... like I told Shaun, I have to leave to go watch my nephew, so the earliest i'll be able to get it up is tomorrow morning/noon/afternoon... lol I might have to go meet a client in the morning, i'll keep yall posted! Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if it's up! Later!

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
hey mike u do such good work my buddy wants one i swear ur king lol here is his pics
matt5.gif

matt3.gif

matt1.gif

matt.gif

its the crimson red 40th ann gt coupe thanks mike!!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
WhiteSnake74 said:
Not bad, but I don't like the background.

I love the one that you did for SniperFox. Sweet!

You used the engine pic as background with an invisible tone.

I would like mine to have other pics as background.

For the bike, could you use this pictures instead?

Sorry for all the suggestions bro'.

Here you go bro, tell me if I'm getting closer to what you want... still used the same pic of the cobra, i like it the best but if u want a diff one, let me know!

whitesnake7410tb.jpg

- - Shaun, I'm workin on your buddies now... don't know if I'll get finished tonight, got home early (well... earlier than expected, it's 3 a.m. here... lol) from watchin my nephew

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
matt7va.jpg

Yo Shaun, here's Matt's... i had a REALLY hard time setting it up, didn't seem to have enough pics at my disposal... lol let me know what he thinks, that's about a 3 minute job, it's late and i'm about to pass out! Anyway changes, just let me know!

WhiteSnake74

Established Member
MustangMike said:
Here you go bro, tell me if I'm getting closer to what you want... still used the same pic of the cobra, i like it the best but if u want a diff one, let me know!

whitesnake7410tb.jpg

- - Shaun, I'm workin on your buddies now... don't know if I'll get finished tonight, got home early (well... earlier than expected, it's 3 a.m. here... lol) from watchin my nephew

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those letters!!!

Could you add the side shots of the bike and the car? Small pics. Add the bike shot in the bottom right corner (below the car's bumper) and add the car's side shot where the WhiteSnake74 logo is. Then move the logo to the top, on the center.

Sorry for all the specifications buddy. I SWEAR I will not bother you anymore!!!!!!!

Last edited:

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
ok another friend, i got like three more friends mike hehe this is a 99cobra
bradytrent.gif

bradytrent1.gif

bradytrent2.gif

brady.gif

brady1.gif

thanks man once again!!!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
EatonPSI said:
heres some pics for me thanks man
normal_cobrapics%20002.jpg

normal_cobrapics%20001.jpg

normal_cobrapics%20007.jpg

EatonPSI.jpg

Here u go bro... hope u like it... lol

Whitesnake & Shaun, will have the others done before too long... kinda had a rough day, thinkin about going to get a tat...

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I'm going to need a brand new sig to go with the $30K plus of mods that will be finished in about a month. Can you do me something special?

Users who are viewing this thread