I'm back with my reborn hotness!!

wudekstyle

Established Member
I finally remembered my password. The site never emailee me anything after several tries so I left the site for dead. Well, I'm back now and have a new mod that I love a lot. Check it out, I know all of you CEGers have probably seen it already, if not here you go. :rockon:

Edit **Deleted**

Last edited:

wudekstyle

Established Member
Hmmm, I need to talk to my pic host.
Nevermind, I just purged my fototime account, I want it up or else it'll bug me.:thumbsup:

picture.JPG

wudekstyle

Established Member
grilles are stock - painted white.
hood is from importfan.com. they raised the price recently. My car, along with vudusvt on CEG, is actually one of the cars pictured on the site. My car was filthy and "under construction" when they took the pics though, so it looks like poopy.:cuss:

wudekstyle

Established Member
No I sure didn't. As much as I want to, I won't do it. Everything on my car needs to be easily reversable for when I decide to trade it in, and go back to stock. I'm not completely happy with the fitment overall, but it looks better than stock overall. :thumbsup:

n4rb

Established Member
you just took the grills out and painted them white with regular white paint? or how you do it? And where did you get that SVT logo on the front hood grill, instead of the Ford logo? I really love the look of that white man....and my SVT is in that color too, but the grills are black, and I dont like it too much, the white brings more 'life' in there...

wudekstyle

Established Member
The white grilles are to match the white wheels. Just take them out, clean them, use plastic primer, and plastic paint and you're set. The emblem is a vinyl decal that still looks flawless after over a year, best $3 I ever spent on the car.

steeda1982, not as much power as I would like....:mj: It's still N/A with a few things done.

98svt4me

Established Member
dude i love what u did to ur grills i have the same contour as you i didnt do nething for looks but tint the windows but i put plenty or things under the hood i put a y pipe flowmasters wit 2.5 mandreld bent exhaust high flow cat from randon technologies and no resinator bigger mass air flow k&n cold air unorthodox underdrive pulley a flip chip racing chip a stage 2 spec clutch wit a lightened fadenso flywheel and i made sure my dual runners are always open

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Might I ask why in the world you would "make sure your secondaries are always open"? Unless you are making some crazy torque downlow, there's no benefit to doing that. :bash:

Mark

wudekstyle

Established Member
Thanx for the compliments. I'm also with Mark on the whole secondary pinning.....I love punctuation too.:read:

Jason43

Brewer, patriot
Established Member
There is no point whatsoever to 'pinning' the secondaries open, especially on a 2.5. Loss of power down low, no gain up top.

98svt4me

Established Member
i put ti-raps around my secondaries to make more low end tourqe becasue i have bigger fuel injectors and a fuel pump so i needed more air at low rpm's so i put ti-raps to keep my secondaries always open

Jason43

Brewer, patriot
Established Member
I personally guarantee that you are not gaining anything whatsoever by tying open your secondaries, even with a fuel pump and bigger injectors(which are both pointless on a N/A SVT).

And please learn how to use the period button.

Users who are viewing this thread