im back!!!!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
im back till sunday,,, there is nothing to do in VA :shrug: :bash: ,,, sorry va guys but i was in lynchburg ,, u know who it is down there with the jerry falwell guy :nono: ,,, anyway looking to do something tonight ,, anything,,, and if any cruises are going on tomar i think it would be some great weather ,, i know im taking mine out ,, let me know :thumbsup:

TRBO VNM

wish I could. gonna be doing house stuff tomorrow and might buy a riding lawn mower/tractor or something. plus finish my stereo

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Head on up to Cecil Bruce.......Bunch of the fellas are running tonight....

Oh and welcome back. Was wondering where you've been. You heading up to JR and Denices' next weekend???

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I plan to install my UPR radiator cover, lighted door sills and mirrors this weekend, but am always up for cruising somewhere. Tonight I'm busy with the house work. New kitchen went in today. Shazam!!! it looks frikin' awesome.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Head on up to Cecil Bruce.......Bunch of the fellas are running tonight....

Oh and welcome back. Was wondering where you've been. You heading up to JR and Denices' next weekend???

ya i wish i could make it up there but i drove 4 hrs to get home from va and i really dont feel like driving all the way up to cecil tonight :whine: i leave sunday for va again for 1 more week,, i should be back fri noon,, i wont be able to make it next week ,,, opening day for rockfish is next sat ,, i have a few trips booket with jason going on sat and sean on sunday,, if we get back early on sun ,, im sure we will try our best to make it up there :beer: :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
playwithmysnake said:
ya i wish i could make it up there but i drove 4 hrs to get home from va and i really dont feel like driving all the way up to cecil tonight :whine: i leave sunday for va again for 1 more week,, i should be back fri noon,, i wont be able to make it next week ,,, opening day for rockfish is next sat ,, i have a few trips booket with jason going on sat and sean on sunday,, if we get back early on sun ,, im sure we will try our best to make it up there :beer: :beer:
Sean said he was coming up after the fishing trip......You can slide on up with him if you want.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
I don't know. Might conflict with his noon-time buff and polish session. :poke:

ummm the only polishing thats is going to happen is from sean :uh oh: :uh oh: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Sean said he was coming up after the fishing trip......You can slide on up with him if you want.

Even if it's 10:00PM, I'll be heading up to the Lewis ranch... Gotta at least stop up and say Hi :-D

03silvr10thvert said:
I don't know. Might conflict with his noon-time buff and polish session. :poke:

Ok, I don't clean and detail the Explorer everyday... It's not worth it. I do have quite a detail planned out for it to keep it good for quite some time to come though :-D

IronTerp said:
Using Zaino of course.......

Since I like the way it looks on your car, Dwight, and because my Explorer is about the same color, except for the two-tone parts, I might give it a try. Not to mention that Zaino just came out with a new formula of Z8. We'll see though. Already have my next (~$300) detail purchase in line. :-D

playwithmysnake said:
ummm the only polishing thats is going to happen is from sean :uh oh: :uh oh: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Your car doesn't need a polish yet. I can't see primer yet :-D :D :banana: :pepper: :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread