Im buying these wheels today.

SicShelby09

Banned
Im buying these wheels today. What do you think about these on a lowered white GT CS?

M-1007-DC199B.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
ill be buying two next week, the ****in powder coater out of rounded my wheels :mj: what was your quote?

SicShelby09

Banned
Its the old "Track Pack" wheels.. the Brembo package wheels are gray.

I know. I never said they were the brembo wheels. Tousley Ford can do $175ish per wheel. This will look nice, plus they have the worlds most duable factory coating on them. The powder coat micro scratches really bad in gloss black. These should not. Whatever coat that the wheel maker puts on these, they are like indestructible. Can wait. Plus they are wider and have a nicer offset than the CS wheels do.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I know. I never said they were the brembo wheels. Tousley Ford can do $175ish per wheel. This will look nice, plus they have the worlds most duable factory coating on them. The powder coat micro scratches really bad in gloss black. These should not. Whatever coat that the wheel maker puts on these, they are like indestructible. Can wait. Plus they are wider and have a nicer offset than the CS wheels do.

But those are brembo wheels sir :lol1:;-)

SicShelby09

Banned
But those are brembo wheels sir :lol1:;-)

Yeah lol. Same size and offset and everything accept the finish. Im loving the black wheels too on just about any car. Im also happy that I have the non brembo tires. They are not as sticky as the real ones and do not sand blast the side of the car when you are driving. Hated that.

94COBRA#22

Established Member
I have the SVT PP wheels on my White 11... Great contrast w/ the white. I hated my Brembo wheels from the moment i saw them...

SicShelby09

Banned

Shit I love the brembo wheels. Im so excited to get these wheels for my car. They are going to look hot in black, and they are FRPP wheels so they are going to be good Im hoping. I have not had the best experience with reproduction wheels in the past.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Shit I love the brembo wheels. Im so excited to get these wheels for my car. They are going to look hot in black, and they are FRPP wheels so they are going to be good Im hoping. I have not had the best experience with reproduction wheels in the past.

FRPP's are factory standard and forged if im not mistaken

kingnut

Established Member
your not gonna find anything forged for under $225 a wheel. and thats a cheap forged wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread