I'M DONE!!

jonas

Established Member
Finished my contract and im back in cali.

Migrated a 26 branch 26 domain nt network to a single domain 2003 network and upgraded their 256 link to full t1 at all the sites. added 3 vlans, one for servers, one for workstations, one for network gear. and i setup my first checkpoint.

This is by far the biggest project I managed yet. Cant wait to add migrated a 3 billion dollar companys network from nt4 to 2003.

Not bad for a dumbass valley boy living in ghetto ass Reseda eh :)

Now I make my car do 10's with the money I made.

havent had a real job in 20 months and for the first time in my life I think I hit 6 figs salary.

Ok enough of my self centered braggy ass gloating. I havent seen you guys in a while and I was wondering if any of you are down for some LACR action this wed or fri. I had my k member, a-arms and kooks longtubes installed. shooting for 10's at lacr with slicks.

Pmoddy, have you baselined your ride? Heres your chance if you havent.

Tetge, you live down the street from the track so no excuses.

Sonic Veniom, I know your down for any track day.

jh&am walker, Gotta see the apten car run and um uhh borrow the slicks for a run or 2?

stang99

I thought that they threw you out of LACR. Do you have the 6 pt harness; jacket; and roll bar now? I am sure that they know you. But, if you are going to run some deep times, I would be interested in watching. I have to take a couple of runs to see if my 3.10 pulley will do consistent 12's at LACR, which was my original goal for my Cobra before I got diverted onto the faster and faster path.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Today is not good for me. Next Friday, I am absolutely going to be there.
Yesterday was my official last day, but we are still sorting out details today -- it may be 5:00 pm before I get all of the paperwork finished.

George, great job on the work (taking your word for it!), and great job on the car!
By next Friday:)bash: knock on wood) the 11.5 E T Streets should be mounted on Bogart rims, and Bogart assures me that there will be at least a 1/10th benefit. I'm in that ' pick up a 10th here and a 10th there' mode now. My first real day of non-work I am going to read the car manual...
James

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
good to have you back and congrats on the assumed job well done. :beer: i'm next in line to be head fry cook at mcdonalds so i should be good to go for some new lug nuts in a month or two. :rockon:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:D

Well Its P.'s turn in a few months :beer:

:eek: :idea: Guess u can both drink together ;-). Even though ive heard from the talking Grape Vines that the moon shine has nothing on you, when drinking.

:shrug: :p

:lol: :lol: must be Tetge they are talking about (hic...)
JW

Rev Happy

Established Member
Hey Jonas,

Was your car at B&D this week? I stopped by there to talk to Brian about a slight problem with my Griggs coil-overs and there was a clean sonic blue 03 parked outside dropped (coil-overs?; cause it sat nice and low) with chrome rims and LTs... If that was your car, very clean bro...

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Rev Happy
Hey Jonas,

Was your car at B&D this week? I stopped by there to talk to Brian about a slight problem with my Griggs coil-overs and there was a clean sonic blue 03 parked outside dropped (coil-overs?; cause it sat nice and low) with chrome rims and LTs... If that was your car, very clean bro...

thats my baby.

She was getting griggs K-Member and A-Arms and jdm kooks long tubes.

BTW the car sounds awsome with longtubes!!!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
thats my baby.

She was getting griggs K-Member and A-Arms and jdm kooks long tubes.

BTW the car sounds awsome with longtubes!!!
\
Can't wait to hear it. Going to bring it to the 1/17 Dyno Day?
It would be nice to see what that thing is generating.
JW

Users who are viewing this thread