I'm dreaming about Mustangs...

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
I dreamt I entered a contest to win a Mustang lol, seems like lately I've been dreaming about them, must be a side effect of posting on here :shrug:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I still dream of one day owning a 5.0L notch back...Just can't seem to get my paws on one so far....

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by 28 fangs
I still dream of one day owning a 5.0L notch back...Just can't seem to get my paws on one so far....

:D

One of these days I'll have a stang I just have to be patient :)

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
before i got my first 5.o I dremt my parents gave me a box, and in the box was a little scale mustang...and i was like "thanks!" and then they said that wasnt it, the told me to open the hood and inside in the engine bay was a set of keys to a 99 yellow GT!!

Good things come to those who wait, be patient sohowcomehottie, itll come~!

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake
before i got my first 5.o I dremt my parents gave me a box, and in the box was a little scale mustang...and i was like "thanks!" and then they said that wasnt it, the told me to open the hood and inside in the engine bay was a set of keys to a 99 yellow GT!!

Yeah you know how dreams can be so freaking weird well I dreamt that after I saw this car on showcase some idiot took off in it and drove it off a cliff. I started crying LOL. Hm??? I think I need some help here :)

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake

my parents gave me a ride to work every day so i could get my first one;-)

Users who are viewing this thread