ported blower
6lber
chickenears ram air
aux idler
egr delete
tr 6's
c&l elbow
ftvb
sent this stuff to mark he sent it to andre well i got it today and it says needs high flow cats for 6lber
is this true and to top it all off i plug it in go to dump the tune on and it says wrong ecu code fu?king amazing unreal contacted him and he saidhe will call me back i dunno seems like i spent 400bux for shit if you ask me :fm: :kaboom: :cuss:
any opinions would be great

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Just relax, don't make any rash judgements. I think everyone has been through rough times with their trucks, agervation could only lead to much worse things to come.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
First off chill, second off you don't need high flow cats. Sure they would help....I just ordered some about a week ago for my truck. Well high flow cats/midpipes (magnaflow)

2003fordsvt

Established Member
YES phone call #1 i was relaxed now getting pissed you ever rush home from work to get something and it doesn't work that would be like me saying hey here is 400 bux and then just say ha ha im kidding when i am wrong in work i get my ass handed to me so thats how i am no exceptions im holding back as much as i can right now trust me :mj:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Its amazing how much periods, commas, and such help out sentence structure. You should consider tossing a few in when you make posts!

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
MAT2CH said:
Reading stuff like this makes me feel less sorry that I have left my engine pretty much stock. Hope you figure it out soon!

Its not hard to figure out, its easy if you just take your time picking the right parts and dealing with the right people. Some people just get their panties in a wad way to easily.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I know how you feel.. It took LFP about a month to get my tune right. Just calm down, and relax a little. Getting pissed only makes things worse, beleive me. i was expecting my Xcal2 to show up every day for 2 weeks.

2003fordsvt

Established Member
no problem here guys just aggrevated no hard feelings
just got off the phone with him he has to redo the tune and send it email i dunno

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I had a mix up with a tune through them as well. I got promised a tune for the Kenne Bell BEFORE I installed it. Come to find outm there was a slight mix up. The point of the story is, Andre and Mark went out of their way to fix it....just relax, it will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread